Tird wave Feminism has gone too far.

Kycam1 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

In this debate I will support the opinion that Third wave feminism has gone too far. While the first and second wave focused on general equality issues. Third wave feminism has halted and has begun to look for ways to give advantages to one half of the population while attacking the second half. This Marxist ideology has stopped looking for actual cases of injustice and inequality throughout the world. Feminism once having achieved its goals of equality in the western world has continued to argue for those same policies. Since the ideologies goals have already come to fruition this can only create inequality.

The biggest arguments I will address are equal pay, healthcare and the attack on men's behavior. I will do this in a unique way by citing Beauvoir one of the most prominent feminists. To do this I will address how this ideology objectifies men while maintaining that they are the victims. Good luck and my the best rhetoric win.

I accept this debate. Good luck!
Posted by Bruvton 3 weeks ago
There are also more statistics against feminism than for feminism, so this should be interesting.
Posted by n7 3 weeks ago
"This Marxist ideology"

Lol wtf does this have to do with Marxism?
Posted by Bruvton 3 weeks ago
Honestly, i don't think that there are very many people who will want to oppose it, because it is a fact that third wave feminism has gone too far.
Posted by civiero 3 weeks ago
I'm definitely a critic of feminism but this topic seems way too sweeping and ill defined.

As lannan13 asked below, would refuting that your criticisms apply to specific subsets of feminism refute the premise?

Needs to be nailed down before anyone takes this on.
Posted by lannan13 3 weeks ago
Can I argue a certain sect of feminism or does it have to be the group as a whole?
Posted by TheBenC 3 weeks ago
That was no typo, it was intentional and correct!
Posted by dsjpk5 3 weeks ago
Turd wave
Posted by Overhead 3 weeks ago
Only 1000 characters per round? I was going to accept the challenge but that's way too low.