Sleezehead
tyounes312

Titties "ain't all dat"

tyounes312

Sleezehead

Pro

The female chest has two swollen balls attached to them. This is no more of a turn on than cancer. I want the opossr to give me a reasonable argument on why breasts are considered provocative and a turn on to males and/or females.
tyounes312

Con

what turns you on turns you on! Call it a fetish that almost every guy has, I don't know but there is something about breasts that attract males. I think it stems from the physiological term that the first woman a man truly loves is his mother and if you were breast-fed at a young age a boy might find breasts fascinating. I also think it has to do with the opposites attract philosophy too where men are attracted to a female body and women are attracted to a male body.
Sleezehead

Pro

I agree to the fascination aspect. I think the main attraction is that as we grow up, bewbz are seen to be forbidden fruit which we are taught is a "naughty" thing to think of. No other animals show such hormones for the females breasts. My point is that it's just a naughty not-so-easily obtainable thing therefore making it craved for the male. And on top of that, it is part of the female body, which again at a young age, boys are taught not to experience sex at a young age, so going along with the build up of hormones, the breasts just sort of blend in with the sexual experience - therefore making them not so special.
tyounes312

Con

Everyone has a unique figure to them. Guys like big-breasted girls who have that hourglass look (most guys). Most women want a guy who has the sculpted abs who came out of a Twilight movie. Saying boobs aren't special to guys (heterosexual) is like saying weight doesn't matter to heterosexual women when it comes to picking the "dream guy". I am not saying that physical attractiveness is everything, but it sure means quite a bit! Back to breasts, when ever I see nice breasts I know from personal experience that it is very attractive and I am hooked in! Boobs are like the sun in all regards, you are fascinated by them, but you can't look at them too long without damage being done (or touch them for that matter because you will be in pain alright), so a rebellious side emerges from a man and it makes breasts amazing! They are just like the apple that Eve ate. Curiousity makes something simple extraordinary just like stories!
Sleezehead

Pro

I mean its obvious guys have an attraction to breasts. That's unrefutable. My argument is that it's still not in our DNA to be attracted to them. That happens within the course of childhood/teen hood through suggestion. It's like kissing, another unnatural sexual occurance in our species. Kissing is equivilqnt to uselessness when in terms of arousel, but since children grow up seeing it as adulterous, brings them up to believing it is an organic sexual act that's always been done.

You Made a good point of how physical attraction plays out when in attraction. Again, breasts & kissing, all that is thrown in as described as in my previous paragraph. However, it is natural for males and females to be attracted to physically fit portrayals. This is indeed natural within the animal kingdom therefore an actual natural and logical display of sexual arousal. Or I other sence, muscles in a male or not much body weight on a female is "all dat."

And another point to debate yours is that though fascination is the first of comings to hormones, fascination isn't what makes you attracted to it sexually. I don't want to bang the sun.
tyounes312

Con

Well, yes no one wants to "bang" the sun. I was using the sun as a metaphor. I guess the point you are making is the "ain't all dat" point. Breasts aren't just for a man's sexual desire, but they provide nourishment for the young. In reality without breasts there would be no ice cream or yogurt! Cows make milk, cream, etc. from their "titties" which provide great tasting snacks (and not to mention delicious). I am pretty thankful for breasts because they provide those products. Your rebute will probably say "Well, what about the lactose intolerant?" To that I say well it sucks to be them because they can't enjoy the wonderful goods that "titties" provide us.
Sleezehead

Pro

With the sun bit I was just aging on your analogy of it of why curiosity doesn't spawn a rebellious nature as you put it previously.

Well I can't believe that we finished this in one night! So here are my rebuttals to your last round and then my closer.You made some point of how breasts are important. Again this is unrefutable but the debate spans more in the direction of the importance of them in a sexual nature not organic nature (though most of them are). You also made some humorous points on how they're interesting and that you appreciate them. I'll go along with my sun point I used earlier; I appreciate food and the earth and vaginas, but I don't want to fuc.... Well except the last one.

This leads into my last argument. The vagina, without a doubt does have sexual attraction even being an ugly deformed lips of a dog. This is indeed programmed into us to want to have interfourse with. With that being said, I can understand how guys might be attracted to asses for being the acces points to what they crave. Tits not so much. They're just their, and besides providing nourishment as a kid, they don't serve for much use. Just ask any old granny.

With my closer, tits are still nothing special. I never fell in to the retarded reasoning of why men do become attracted to them. Even with joking around with them and how awesome they are, I just was always "ehhh." I might raise my kid up telling him that he shouldn't get excited about noses and ears and test my hypothesis and see if I find him with his pants down on the Internet googling ear sex lol.

Good humorous debate. Thanks to my opponent for even participating in this randomness. I know I won't win because tits have been programmed into all of your Brian's so Girls vote for me!
tyounes312

Con

First, I would like to thank you for this debate it was interesting to say the least! This is my first debate on this site too! I see the point you are making though about breasts. The difference between noses and ears however, is that every human has them (well normally does). Really, what I believe is that faces don't always give away the feminine look but since only girls have breasts, so that can reassure a man that this is a female! The same is true the other way around. Men don't always look masculine, like Justin Beiber for example. Back in the Medieval times only men played parts in plays. Therefore, men also had to play the female role too. What I am getting at is people don't always know the sex of a person just by looking at them. Breasts really do show the feminist qualities of women. Why else would the Flappers (women who rebelled against traditional women views) wear short skirts and revealing clothing? It was for the attention, and they got it. Back to the sun, breasts just have that special characteristic that draws people in and gets their attention. They are simple yet so different! I can't believe that I just debated this long about breasts!!! Well, I had fun debating with you and to everyone else vote for me if you think breasts are special and deserve some recognition! Go boobs!
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
My argument was full-proof. How am I losing?
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
I don't think you should put him down for feeling the same way 93% of males feel towards women. It's way to common lol
Posted by justin.graves 4 years ago
justin.graves
And this is why anorexia and low-self esteem is rampant among teenaged girls... and I quote: "Guys like big-breasted girls who have that hourglass look".

Same with guys that are less-than-buff: "Most women want a guy who has the sculpted abs who came out of a Twilight movie".

Congrats Con! You are officially a member of the lowest common denominator!

Where did you get this idea that those physical features are what everyone wants? Did you sit down to watch MTV as a teenager and think: "HAHAHAHAHA!!! This glowing box tells me what to think! I should take everything it says and treat it as infallible truth!" ?
Posted by Cermank 4 years ago
Cermank
Your name + your face+ your debate= LOL material.
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
That's fine. I think we all do that the first time.
Posted by tyounes312 4 years ago
tyounes312
Lol! That's hilarious! I don't even have a side to be honest I just wanted to argue about something.
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
Welcome to the site and yeah you'll find alotta absurd debates going on here. I think last week the most popular debate was something like "My Life Sucks more than my Opponents"
Vote Placed by peterthepoledancingPANDA 4 years ago
peterthepoledancingPANDA
Sleezeheadtyounes312Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I love titties!
Vote Placed by Nyx999 4 years ago
Nyx999
Sleezeheadtyounes312Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Both of you had brilliant arguments, but Con's first sentence, the one without the capitalized letter and without the comma made me think that Pro had the better spelling and grammar. I mean come one Con, the first sentence should at least be right, it's my first impression of you! I've always wondered why men were fascinated by two balls of fat on the female's chest, and I thought that it was weird that no other animal has the kind of breasts female women do. I always thought that since I'm a straight girl, I would just never see the attraction of breasts. Oh and I think Pro had more points, but it's hard to argue what attracts you attracts you, whether there is a scientific reason for it to attract you, or not.