Iacov
daddyboipucci

To be any part of LGBT is to have a mental disorder.

daddyboipucci has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Iacov

Pro

I will be arguing that the statement the title says is true.
For round one please present any definitions you wish to establish I will start the debate in round two.
Mental Disorder: any of a broad range of medical conditions that are marked primarily by sufficient disorganization of personality, mind, or emotions to impair normal psychological functioning and cause marked distress or disability and that are typically associated with a disruption in normal thinking, feeling, mood, behavior, interpersonal interactions, or daily functioning.
daddyboipucci

Con

yyou can put a dink in a dink now! its 2013 now we have a islam gayblack president and even the pope is gay! dont you realize that everyone is gay and its entirely L3gal! thats saying likke my islam is banned because things of autism and gayRIGHTs not Wrongs!!! so tell me why shouldnt things of when i have like my parents be a mental disorder for you???? bigot!
Iacov

Pro

Well this is extremely disappointing. I refuse to entertain such drivel.
Concession.
Posted by Iacov 3 weeks ago
Iacov
Felt like a waste of time Ce La Vi
Posted by Dpowell 3 weeks ago
Dpowell
I get the gist of what daddyboipucci was trying to say, but he's so hard to understand. I really don't think he was taking this seriously. As I do support your decision to concede from the debate, you could've stayed and debated your point anyway. This could have gotten you a free win, assuming the voters actually took this seriously.
Posted by Iacov 3 weeks ago
Iacov
That's not what my point was going to be at all
Posted by HepEbolAids 3 weeks ago
HepEbolAids
No, I feel like what he is trying to say is, if you are an LBGT member you clearly don't understand the movements, motives and goals. Therefor you must have been brain washed by social media into tricking yourself to believe that you think the movement is doing the right thing, and anyone who takes what those liberal cupcakes say seriously, than you must be retarded... Which happens to be a mental disorder...
Posted by missmedic 3 weeks ago
missmedic
Iacov
I would be happy to debate you on this topic.
Posted by Iacov 3 weeks ago
Iacov
I have recreated this debate twice and I'm currently awaiting arguements in each would you also like to take up the convfor this debate?
Posted by missmedic 3 weeks ago
missmedic
Redo this one as Daddydouchebag ruined this one................................
Posted by Iacov 3 weeks ago
Iacov
I apologize I should have put "to be characterized by any of the traits under the LGBT arch" yes my statement does not apply to heterosexual people.
Posted by XDM 3 weeks ago
XDM
Just to clarify, do you mean that to be part of the lgbt movement is to have a disorder or for an individual to be anything but heterosexual is for them to have a mental disorder?