nerosmoke
SegBeg

To kill all the gays would make the world a better place.

SegBeg has forfeited round #5.

nerosmoke

Pro

Simple debate

I want to show that killing all gays would make the world a better place.

*Gays are defined male sodomites the kind god killed with a meteor, So use of modern tactical weapons should be used to stop them.
*Countries around the world have laws that allow stoning and death by being thrown off of a buildings etc.
*Less people would be scared of gays leading to not as much homophobia

1st round is acceptance
SegBeg

Con

I accept the challenge. I will argue why killing gays will NOT make the world a better place.
nerosmoke

Pro

I thank my opponent for taking on such a challenge. it will not be easy to defend.

To make my side of the argument simple in the year 2017 there is more Homosexually then ever before leading the degradation of society. increased gay rape of children, (http://www.miamiherald.com...)" gay rape in prisons and in the military (https://www.gq.com...) all increased with in the last 50 years of pro-homosexual propaganda on TV and in schools.

The best way to combat this would be with assault weapons and drone strikes on known Homosexuals to set a quick example. both is deterrence and defence against gays. taking examples from both the Bible and Quran as a way to deal with this.

Examples

"27 Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace." -bible

"Mohammed"s first successor Abu Bakr reportedly had a homosexual burned at the stake. The fourth caliph, Mohammed"s son-in-law Ali, ordered a sodomite thrown from the minaret of a mosque. Others he ordered to be stoned. One of the earliest and most authoritative commentators on the Koran, Ibn "Abbas (died 687) blended both approaches into a two-step execution in which "the sodomite should be thrown from the highest building in the town and then stoned. (source)"

More examples on request.
SegBeg

Con

First off I will state my case: I'm quite conservative on my views of the LGBT connunity- I'm NOT an ally but when it comes to people demanding their death, I will stand up for them.
"To make my side of the argument simple in the year 2017 there is more Homosexually then ever before leading the degradation of society. increased gay rape of children, (http://www.miamiherald.com......)" gay rape in prisons and in the military (https://www.gq.com......) all increased with in the last 50 years of pro-homosexual propaganda on TV and in schools."

The list of atrocities you have mentioned have all been done for centuries- it is not just homosexuals who rape or sexually assault people- heterosexuals have been doing so as well since the dawn of man. Even if we were to kill all homosexuals, these abhorent acts would not cease to exist.
The verse you have cited from the Bible is from the Old Testament- which Christians do not follow today. We are under a New Covenant which God gave to us and in the New Covenant, we are no longer required to kill homosexuals, but rather show them love and compassion. As a result, your source is invalid.
In short, as much as I don't agree with homosexuality, no one is entitled to commit mass genocide on an entire people just because we feel they're inferior or predatory. Sure there are some bad gays out there, but at the same time, there are good gays and we should love the sinner, hate the sin- not hate and murder them.
nerosmoke

Pro

"The list of atrocities you have mentioned have all been done for centuries- it is not just homosexuals who rape or sexually assault people- heterosexuals have been doing so as well since the dawn of man. Even if we were to kill all homosexuals, these abhorent acts would not cease to exist."

Here you claim the list of atrocities have been done for centuries. Yet for centuries the way people resoled such issues have been mass stoning, burnings and lynching that dynamically reduce the amount of Homosexually going on at the time. whenever there was ever a large rise in Homosexual behavior was always followed by the death of the civilization. examples Sodom, Rome and many others. proving examples how exactly death has caused them to cease to exist.

The Source is to show the effectiveness of mass annihilation to solve the problem of a group of sodomites wanting to rape people. The part of the Bible it comes from is irrelevant. "To love the people who rape you" does nothing to make the world a better place, I guess for the rapist. but not for the people being raped. Other examples can be posted about the effectiveness of death to gays but there no need has the source is valid.

I also agree with Con as I don't agree with Homosexuality my self. but that is irrelevant to the debate. Despite the fact the Bible/Quran provide many situations where killing gays is justified. Loving sin is not what the bible is about or what this debate is about.

So the question I have to ask is again is

"Would the Military/Prison be better if you did not get raped in it?"
"Would schools be safer places for kids if Pedofiles was publiy hunted like the purge?
"Would the world me a better place if all the gays was killed?

So in short killing sodomites will put a stop rape. Killing heterosexual rapist will also stop rape just the same.
SegBeg

Con

Here you claim the list of atrocities have been done for centuries. Yet for centuries the way people resoled such issues have been mass stoning, burnings and lynching that dynamically reduce the amount of Homosexually going on at the time.

It's true. Such atrocities were indeed punished harshly back in the day, however you are missing one very important detail- it did not work. People still continued commiting such crimes regardless of how severe the punishment- take this from someone who stuided Crime and Punishment for GCSE History. Also, you claim that these harsh punishments have reduced the amount of homosexuals in the world. I would like to ask you where you have gotten this information from as it seems like a blank statement.
whenever there was ever a large rise in Homosexual behavior was always followed by the death of the civilization. examples Sodom, Rome and many others. proving examples how exactly death has caused them to cease to exist.

True, but those events happened thousands of years ago. God destoryed Sodom and Gomorrah because yes, they sinned against him by practicing homosexuality but that was not the only reason. They had a chance to repent, but they refused therefore God destoryed their homes out of disobedience. Obviously destorying two cities was the last thing God wanted to do. Don't you think he would rather have seen these people repent for their sins and live happily in obedience to him rather than him be forced to destroy them?
The Source is to show the effectiveness of mass annihilation to solve the problem of a group of sodomites wanting to rape people. The part of the Bible it comes from is irrelevant.

Yes, but did God also not say in the Ten Commandments: "Thou shall not kill?" homosexuals are included in that list. He also said to "Love thy neighbour as theyself" and "do onto others what you would have them do to you" meaning treat them as equals, treat them the way you'd want to be treated. If you were a homosexual, I'm almost 100% certain you would not want you along with millions of other homosexuals to be killed.
"To love the people who rape you" does nothing to make the world a better place, I guess for the rapist. but not for the people being raped. Other examples can be posted about the effectiveness of death to gays but there no need has the source is valid.

Well if the rapist is remorseful what what they have done, i understand it will be EXTRTEMELY difficult to forgive a rapist- someone who violated you and your freedom, but nothing is impossible. And if we were able ablt to forgive a rapist, God would be very pleased.
What "source?" yo haven't given me any "source" just blank, unsupported, groundless statements.
Despite the fact the Bible/Quran provide many situations where killing gays is justified. Loving sin is not what the bible is about or what this debate is about.

I NEVER said loving the sin- I said loving the SINNER. God tells us to love the sinner but hate the sin. You can love a homosexual but hat the sin they're commiting. There's a difference.
If you want to rid the world of gays, then do it the more civilized way- preach the gospel to them and let them know what they are doing is wrong. Because if we end up killing all the gays- who's next? We as humans- we're never satisfied. We aim for a certain goal and then when we reach it, we set another one. If we fufill the goal of killing all the gays, we could end up only killing each other. It's a VERY dangerous move and should be avoided at all costs.
nerosmoke

Pro

I commend my opponent for his strong religious belief, and would very much like to have a fun debate based on our views of the bible and religion another time. 😊 That being said. The debate we are having is would the purge of Homosexuals from the world be better for mankind! and that is undoubtedly. Yes!

In the case of Sodom it did indeed work. it worked 100%. it worked so well people for centuries people have been using the example of Sodom and Gomorrah as a example in debates for how wiped out something was. People still did crimes in other places. yes, however in the case of Sodom and Gomorrah the crimes did in fact cease.

God sent two angels to try and find anyone who could be saved yes, but before when you was talking about "some good gays" to be saved none could be found. why was this? There was only Lot who did not partake in the homosexual ways. https://www.biblegateway.com...

"no one is entitled to commit mass genocide on an entire people just because we feel they're inferior or predatory." -round 2

(1)
The angels did commit mass genocide on the rapist.
(2) Gays are predatory "4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”
(3) God did not destroy their homes, He nuked them thousands of years before nukes was a thing. I.E Nukes should be used.

You are misrepresenting the bible with this statement. Moses said "Thou shall not murder" Murder being unjust killing. The two other quotes are saying don't mistreat others and rape is undoubtedly mistreatment. "Do onto others what you would have them do to you" is really bad in this context as it would be implying raping the rapist that would do nothing to improve the lives of the victims.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com...

I am sure 100% of the sodomites who have been nuked wish they was not nuked. True, but when the reason for nuking is because they was they was rapists is surly justified.

Even if the rapist is sorry he raped someone does not make the person un-raped. And forgiving someone is nowhere near as effective as a tomahawk missile strike. Based on examples shown God would be more pleased with the missile strike.

My source is the bible. If you need a example on the effectiveness of forgiveness vs missiles it can be provided.

My bad as I was a bit drunk last round. At no point does God tell anyone to love the rapist and hate the rape. Based on previous examples the gospel had little effect to the gays in the gospel. They had to be nuked. Even God seemed satisfied after Nuking them. So much that he went on to other things. The people in the stoning videos are also very satisfied. There is very much satisfaction to be had all around. When the goal is met there is always something else that will come around world hunger, AIDS and more. With the time people will have not being raped anymore we could even cure cancer.

And is killing the gays anywhere near as dangerous as being in today's prisons?

SegBeg

Con

I commend my opponent for his strong religious belief, and would very much like to have a fun debate based on our views of the bible and religion another time.

I only brought up the religious beliefs because you were quoting Bible verses. Had you not done so, wold have made my arguments as secular as possible
In the case of Sodom it did indeed work. it worked 100%.

Oh really? Well then how come there are still so many gays in the world?
it worked so well people for centuries people have been using the example of Sodom and Gomorrah as a example in debates for how wiped out something was.

No. They have been using it as an example of what will happen to people who refuse to obey God- homosexual or not. Those using it as an excuse to want to kill gay people are just plain wrong.
People still did crimes in other places. yes, however in the case of Sodom and Gomorrah the crimes did in fact cease.

Yes. Because the cities were destroyed. And might I add, there were other cities God destroyed or threatened to destory if the inhabitants refused to follow him. Take for example Nineveh- God threatened to send a deadly storm to the city if the inhabitants refused to obey him- but this ended up not happening as the pople of Nineveh turned from their wicked ways. God said he'd spare Sodom and Gomorrah if there were at least on righteous one- this means if the people of Sodom and Gmorrah has repented , God would not have destoryed their cities- we should give homosexuals the chance to repent- not murder them before they have the chance to.
God sent two angels to try and find anyone who could be saved yes, but before when you was talking about "some good gays" to be saved none could be found. why was this? There was only Lot who did not partake in the homosexual ways.

I never said there were "some good gays" I said, these "gays" knew God did not like what they were doing, but they did not care and continued to live in their sinful lifestyle. THAT is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah- not simply because they were gay. Yes it's true God did not punish Lot, but that was because Lot was the only obedient one- not simply because he was straight.
(1) The angels did commit mass genocide on the rapist.

Us as humans don't have a right to commit mass genocide against other groups. God does as he's the Creator of all things, but we don't have any right at all.
Not all gays are predatroy rapists. I know a few who are the nicest people in the world- NEVER would they lay a finger on ANYONE.
Yes, because they CHOSE to disobey him.

I never said it wasn't.

I don't think so. It takes a lot more strength to forgive someone who wronged you than to just straight out murder them. Forgiving is the braver option- a missile strike is the cowardice option- and God HATES cowardice.

Yes please.

The rapist should be locked up in jail for the rest of his life- yes he doesn't deserve forgiveness- no one does- not even you and me, but that doesn't make it wrong when someone DOES forgive us for whatever wrong we did to them. Imagine a world where we showed no mercy and just straight out anyone who did wrong- it would be a much crueler and savage world- one that I would not want to live in.

Yes.

nerosmoke

Pro

When gay bashing cease, The gays increase. Now here's The Daily Beast Millennials Are the Gayest Generation - The Daily Beast claiming the Meillennials are the gayest generation why is this? as the generation after then will be even gayer then them leading to the eventual destruction of America just like Sodom. People forget the bible is a historical record and history repeats for the people who refuse to learn from the past. I claim use of tactical weapons will be the fastest and resolution for the world. But it must be used before it is too late before the fall of one country and then the whole world.

"A new study finds that 7 percent of U.S. adults aged 18-35 identify as LGBT—fully 3 percentage points higher than a recent study of adults of all ages. Why that number will get even bigger." -The Daily Beast

I feel this is a "to-ma-to or tom-at-o" situation. God killed them for refusing to obey god, True. But being gay is also not obeying god. So killing them for refusing women is also clearly justified.

Yes. Because the cities were destroyed. And might I add, there were other cities God destroyed or threatened to destroy if the inhabitants refused to follow him. Take for example Nineveh- God threatened to send a deadly storm to the city if the inhabitants refused to obey him- but this ended up not happening as the people of Nineveh turned from their wicked ways. God said he'd spare Sodom and Gomorrah if there were at least on righteous one- this means if the people of Sodom and Gomorrah has repented , God would not have destroyed their cities- we should give homosexuals the chance to repent- not murder them before they have the chance to.

The inhabitants of Nineveh was not following god, That is true. But again the inhabitants was not gay so they was willing to accept Gods commands. I see no proof of any gays willing to repent from the poo poo sex life style. And to lose the advantage of a preemptive strike would be disastrous as some of the gays could get away leading to costly manhunts only to produce the same results.

Lot was not a rapist so there was no need to punish him. I never said at anytime non-rapist should be punished. The guy stood in a gate telling people to turn away from the city or they or the people of Sodom would all gang rape you. That makes the man a hero of sorts not just "obedient" and claiming the gays lived in a sinful lifestyle puts in light the fact that lifestyle was the whole town gang raping you.

And I quote "Sure there are some bad gays out there' -round 2

I believe we all have inalienable human rights and not being raped is one of these rights. Followed by the right to have guns. Followed by the right to use these guns agents gays raping people.

Not all gays are predatory rapists. I know a few who are the nicest people in the world- NEVER would they lay a finger on ANYONE. Yes, because they CHOSE to disobey him.

I have gay friends my self many of them are republicans and not the left wing kind. and while not all gays are predatory rapist many have been victims of the predatory gays, This is why I have knowledge about this.

https://www.hrc.org... Here is some quotes "lesbian, gay and bisexual people experience sexual violence at similar or higher rates than heterosexuals" "22 percent of bisexual women have been raped by an intimate partner, compared to 9 percent of heterosexual women" "This epidemic of sexual violence in the LGBTQ community is something we must all work together to address" - from the human rights campaign website.

So there is double and even triple the rape in gays then straights. This epidemic is something we MUST address and we must address it with assault rifles and drone strikes before it is too late!

It is true facing the rapist is the braver option- but the missile strike is the smarter one- and God loves smart people.

Rapist should be locked up in jail where they can still rape? How does that make anything better then what we have now??? Rapists are the ones who rape the most in prisons today. I ask con if they was in prison being raped by a convicted rapist how they would feel about forgiving or killing the person. If (1) you forgive them and they keep raping you and others (2) you kill them and the raping stops. the cruler more savage world is the one with the endless raping going on and not the one with the raping stopped.

This has been a long debate with con's olny real defence being to love the sinner and things will be better. I feel this has been used by the christans for a long time now and has produced no real resutlts. It is time to grab our guns and make the world safe for kids to play in parks or go to school with out the fear of preditors!
Posted by nerosmoke 9 months ago
nerosmoke
Them forfiting is a win. why would they not give that to someone.
Posted by KostasT.1526 9 months ago
KostasT.1526
You do not win a debate when your opponent forfeits. Nor can anyone vote on it. I just mentioned that because I saw some of your debates in which the opponent forfeited in the voting forum.
Posted by nerosmoke 9 months ago
nerosmoke
I like how I won this debate and the mods will not give it to me
Posted by KostasT.1526 9 months ago
KostasT.1526
Like killing all the currently existing gays would stop homosexuality. I do not know if you are aware of it, but homosexuality is a result of DNA mutation. Thus, since it can happen to anybody regardless of the parents' sexual preferences, killing gays would be pointless. Not to mention morally unacceptable.
Posted by nerosmoke 10 months ago
nerosmoke
The link for the daily best did not post right http://www.thedailybeast.com...
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 10 months ago
Bitch_Goddess
This is absolutely ridiculous? KILL "the gays"? You promote mass genocide on hundreds of thousands of people because you dictate the decisions of modern society on a couple thousand-year-old book?
Not only is this incredibly ridiculous, your claims are as well.
The sexual sin in Sodom and Gomorrah, if you must have sexual sin, was clearly not homosexual activity, because that did not happen. Jude 7 (KJV) mentions:
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."
Strange flesh, as we know from an understanding of the original Greek words, can best be understood as "foreign flesh" or "different flesh". Most tellingly, Jewish scholars have never regarded homosexuality as being the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah (and it is, after all, their holy text).
Ezekiel 16:49
49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, a fullness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
Also, as Con stated, that is in the Old Testament (which also condones stoning disobedient children, slavery, the murder of children from different religions and denying women positions of authority). Jesus had even stated that he had fulfilled the Old Testament (see Matthew 5). Jesus ate with whores, thieves, murderers, etc. and he loved them all. To commit (or have committed by others) MASS GENOCIDE on gay people just shows how un-godly you are, yet use God to justify your argument (hypocrite).
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 10 months ago
Bitch_Goddess
Ezekiel 16:49
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 10 months ago
Bitch_Goddess
Ezekiel 16:49
Posted by justadudeman 10 months ago
justadudeman
the old testament isnt accepted by YOUR version of christianity @SegBeg. others would disagree with you on that, it just depends which denomination you go by. dont bother saying "but mine is the one true version of christianity" every denomination will say that.

why would you not go for the obvious argument that the bible just isnt a reliable source for judging how modern society should live?
Posted by vi_spex 10 months ago
vi_spex
there are no gays, just foks who like candy