sus_binakar
thedon22

Today's Politics

sus_binakar

sus_binakar

Con

Today's politicians have lost their moral value.Be it USA,UK,India or any place; all are fighting with each other and close their eyes with the global issues.
thedon22

Pro

I would first like to begin by thanking my opponent for bringing up such an interesting and often times overused statement. Politics today are different than they once were many years ago. But I can assure you that they do in fact care. Billions of dollars in aid being shipped to places of disaster and world leaders visiting said places often do this not to be re-elected, but for the people. Like for instance multiple leaders signed money over to places of great disdain, such places like hurricane katrina or the disaster in Haiti. I knew congressmen personally and I can 110% guarantee that they are the most moraled people I have yet to come across. And they do everything they can, bail out companies to save thousands of jobs, support private equity and a free market, and try to ensure that everyone has an education. I do agree that they come to disagree with each other at times. But they all share the same goal, just they propose different means of achieving such goals. You need to look at everything they do, even the politics back then were not perfect. To conclude though, politicians put their pants on every morning just as you and I do, and they share the same sympathy towards different subjects just as you and I do. They want to achieve peace and prosperity for all the people, but they propose different means for doing so. That is why they come to such a disagreement. Regardless of what country you come from, it is human nature to have a moral compass.
sus_binakar

Con

sus_binakar forfeited this round.
thedon22

Pro

thedon22 forfeited this round.
sus_binakar

Con

sus_binakar forfeited this round.
thedon22

Pro

thedon22 forfeited this round.
sus_binakar

Con

sus_binakar forfeited this round.
thedon22

Pro

thedon22 forfeited this round.
Posted by JustinAMoffatt 4 years ago
JustinAMoffatt
Amen.
Posted by donald.keller 4 years ago
donald.keller
Con, can you better explain your R1 argument? It seems vague.

What do you mean 'close their eyes to Global Issues'?
Posted by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
Lost their moral values... This is a step up from the usual, of just having never had any.
Vote Placed by sorar3 4 years ago
sorar3
sus_binakarthedon22Tied
Reasons for voting decision: The Con didn't really give any evidence, however he did a better job than pro