debatedebatedebate
crazyman11

Today's government is not doing enough to combat global warming

debatedebatedebate

Pro

I say that today's government is not doing enough. Global warming is still there and are the government actually doing something to combat it? No. Instead they fight wars and scrounge for oil which makes the problem worse. Your view?
crazyman11

Con

I believe the government is doing all it can. Have you not seen enough money go to the USA?! We need oil to drive our cars!!
debatedebatedebate

Pro

The government of the USA may provide us with oil and fuel but the thing is that they are not spending money on renewable energy and non-polluting industry. Take a look at China for example. Terrible, Just terrible. Air pollution and global warming grow to be bigger problems every day and the politicians are saying stuff like this:

"Oh look, its one degree warmer today from global warming. Well, lets just spend money on other things'
Seriously, in 50 years it'll be a hella lot warmer than now. It will be too late by then. The government is simply not doing enough.

Your move Crazyman
crazyman11

Con

crazyman11 forfeited this round.
debatedebatedebate

Pro

debatedebatedebate forfeited this round.
crazyman11

Con

crazyman11 forfeited this round.
debatedebatedebate

Pro

I dont know how to conclude the debate with the last round having no arguments.
Instead I'm going to thank everyone that looked at the debate. Thanks.
I'll be doing more debates soon.
crazyman11

Con

crazyman11 forfeited this round.
Posted by Barclay_Mead 4 years ago
Barclay_Mead
Global warming is a natural event. In time it will level itself out. The Liberal media is trying to scare us into accepting more taxes. One more step towards Obama's Socialism.
Posted by crazyman11 4 years ago
crazyman11
I believe the government is doing all they can to stop global warming. have you not seen enough money going to the USA?!