Jace_Lyrafi
Intellectual_Biscuit

Toilet rolls should be placed on the rack with the pulling end facing forwards.

Intellectual_Biscuit has forfeited round #2.

Jace_Lyrafi

Pro

Most people believe that when placing toilet on a rack, we should place the end which is being pulled facing outwards, as it is supposedly easier to see and grab.
However, just to tease you all, there are people who do place the toilet roll facing backwards (the wall), because the fact exists that with the proof of Physics, when the toilet roll is placed backwards, it is actually easier to snap off a piece of toilet roll.
Intellectual_Biscuit

Con

There should be no 'correct' answer for this question, if someone wishes for aesthetic reasons to have it facing one way or another, that is fine. If they wish to have it face backwards, that is fine, since as you mentioned, it is easier to snap off the roll. I can't even tell if this is a joke debate... you should be able to place your rolls on the rack however you wish (mine faces forward).
Jace_Lyrafi

Pro

According to Wikipedia (an unreliable source of information), "Toilet paper when used with a toilet roll holder with a horizontal axle parallel to the floor and also parallel to the wall has two possible orientations: the toilet paper may hang over (in front of) or under (behind) the roll; if perpendicular to the wall, the two orientations are right-left or near-away." In conclusion, the "correct" way is with the pulling end facing forwards. Alright, I admit that that was a terrible argument.
Posted by Jace_Lyrafi 5 months ago
Jace_Lyrafi
Hmmm, I posted twice again. Must be the WiFi lag.
Posted by Jace_Lyrafi 5 months ago
Jace_Lyrafi
Uhhh... I'm sorry?
Because honestly, this was supposed to be a joke debate. I suppose I should have posted that as a side note, but then no one would participate in this discussion.
Posted by Jace_Lyrafi 5 months ago
Jace_Lyrafi
Uhhh... I'm sorry?
Posted by Masterful 5 months ago
Masterful
Who are you to judge?
Posted by Jace_Lyrafi 5 months ago
Jace_Lyrafi
This is directed at "Masterful".
Alright, I'm going to assume by your comment that you wipe your faeces on your white towel (?), and I'm saying honestly, that's just weird and creepy.
Posted by Masterful 5 months ago
Masterful
Who used toilet roll? I just use a white towel.