zhakiro
AustinMe

Tom Hiddleston's voice is more attractive than Morgan Freeman's

AustinMe has forfeited round #3.

zhakiro

Pro

My base argument in the most heterosexual way possible is that the voice of Tom Hiddleston's Loki sounds and feels like a warm breeze sugarcoated with a thousand peddles of flowers from the greatest tree in Narnia. where as the voice Morgan Freeman resembles that of a culmination of raspy ohhhmmms from forty Hindu monks. the latter being the less enjoyable listening experience by not much but with tom's still taking the lead.
AustinMe

Con

Morgan Freeman is the epitome of a voice you would die to listen to as you sleep. It may not be smooth, but it gives you a sense of wisdom and power. And don't say the word homosexual again or you might trigger me.
zhakiro

Pro

Actually sir, you didn't read my debate. As i agree Morgan freeman's voice possesses attributes of things like wisdom and power. That has nothing to do with the level of attractiveness. If you brought a caveman into a room and had him listen to both voices he would pick Tom Hiddleston due to the smoothness as you said it possesses.

Also i didn't say homosexual, you should probably read before you accept a debate :).
AustinMe

Con

It depends who you ask. Morgan Freeman has a voice that makes you want to learn more, and gives you a sense of curiosity(Thus why he narrates many movies.) I don't really like voices that sound as smooth as a babies bottom because they bore me after a while. Both men have good voices, but Freemans has more of a sound that can tell you a story with personality.

And my bad, I didn't read every word you said, not everyone is perfect. Surely you make stupid mistakes yourself.
zhakiro

Pro

I would like to start by saying that while most of the things you have said may be true in their entirety. it does not defeat my argument in saying that Tom Hiddleston has the more attractive voice. Even if its for just a little while for some or loses its effect. They say a woman decides a mans romantic fate with her subliminally during their first encounter. I believe Tom Hiddleston's voice has an unmatched initial allure. Though unrelated to my argument, i disagree also with your statement regarding the dulling of Tom's voice over time. Though i haven't tried, I assume I could listen to it and not become bored. The same can be said for Morgan Freeman as well.