Yamm090
irshsniper56

Tomatoes Lay Eggs

Yamm090

Pro

Tomatoes do lay eggs. I watched it happen with my grape tomatoes on my kitchen counter. The tomatoes layed the egg out of it's stem. I've been studying this anomaly for
4.2349842 Buzz Lightyears. I've noticed that 7.935% of tomatoes lay eggs. The sound the tomatoes make when laying eggs is a watery moan emiting from the tomatoes bottom. When I saw this I jumped with joy. I had a dream about having a tomato lay an egg. It inspired me to be a better person. So I sat on the tomato to keep it warm.
irshsniper56

Con

tomatoes do not lay eggs they lay hamsters because I ate an tomato and I bite the hamster leg of and it tasted ok I guess.
Yamm090

Pro

On some level I must agree with you. Since hamsters hatch from eggs it is a possibility that the eggs tomatoes lay have hamsters in them. You see, when you bit into that tomato, you felt a hamster that had hatched the wrong way. What you do in that situation is eat the rest of the tomato (including the hamster) and poop out the hamster. I've had to do that before, but I had a PhD in tomato physics.
irshsniper56

Con

I agree with that is 100% accurate but once I bit the tomato the hamster jumped in the tomato garden to tell the tomatoes to quickly hatch before there legs get bit off.
Yamm090

Pro

Indeed. At least we can both agree that tomatoes do lay eggs. It is important to remember that the hamster would have been crippled if you bit into its leg. It probably got a few squeaks out, but we are still on different sides. I completely agree with you, but we are competing in this particular debate. I wish it were not so. I would like to conduct more research on tomatoes with you. Since I cannot argue with you I will give another fact. When the hamster hatches it poops a tomato. It is kind of like a paradox because tomatoes only come from hamsters.
irshsniper56

Con

Yes I will research with you that tomato's lay eggs and that I indeed ate that hamster.
Posted by brant.merrell 1 year ago
brant.merrell
I'd have clicked that I "like" the debate if it were in the "Entertainment" category.
Posted by irshsniper56 1 year ago
irshsniper56
you too Yamm090
Posted by Yamm090 1 year ago
Yamm090
nice job irshsniper56
Posted by Yamm090 1 year ago
Yamm090
vote guys.
Posted by Scorchtheblaze 1 year ago
Scorchtheblaze
Still a better debate than the Democratic debate
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
I dislike trolls, especially ones who are running this site down. Mr. @Yamm090 this site is not for people who tell fairy tales.
Posted by ZacGraphics 1 year ago
ZacGraphics
Best Debate of 2015.
Vote Placed by brant.merrell 1 year ago
brant.merrell
Yamm090irshsniper56Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I founded a nonprofit, organic tomato orgasm five years ago. Last week one of my employees brought me a client who shat a hampster. The tomato was lodged in her gall bladder, laying eggs that circulated through her body looking for a way to fertilize into hampsters and inducing lust. Always cook your female tomatoes before eating them. I only eat males.