neveragain
dmacgolfer1

Top Gear BBC is better than Top Gear America

neveragain

Pro

First round is accepting the challenge, second is presenting your case, third asking questions and responding, fourth is final thoughts on why you think you won.
dmacgolfer1

Con

i ACCEPT YOUNG SIR
neveragain

Pro

The first way the British Top Gear is better is the quality of the show. The British Top Gear has much more humor than the American Top Gear. This is reflected in the amount of awards it has received (11) over the past 11 years, according to IMDB.com. The American version however has received only one, also according to IMDB.com. So right away you can see the British Top Gear is superior to the American version. Secondly is the overall rating of the show. The American version is rated a 4.9, while the British Top Gear is rated 8.9. As you can see the viewer preference is obviously the British version, making it superior to its American counter part. My third argument is the cars on each show. Top Gear BBC has had every car somebody could ask for, appear om their show. From a Reliant Robin to a Bugatti Veyron, and everywhere in between. The Americans however have had very few cars compared to the Brits, makin it inferior in that respect. My final argument is, of course, The Stig. Lets face it, the Brits easily have the best Stig, and the classical Stig. The Americans have a Stig of their own, but not THE Stig. Their Stig is nothing compared to the British Stig, who is a better driver, has funnier intros, and is all around more awesome. The American Stig in contrast is bland compared to the British Stig. Vote Pro!
dmacgolfer1

Con

dmacgolfer1 forfeited this round.
neveragain

Pro

neveragain forfeited this round.
dmacgolfer1

Con

He has forfeited so I win
neveragain

Pro

I forfeited the round because the third round was to attack your case, and since you did not post an argument in the second round there was no need for me to post attacks, because there was nothing to attack. I suggest you present a case if you want to stand a chance in the debate.
dmacgolfer1

Con

dmacgolfer1 forfeited this round.