Sower4GS
Dan4reason

Torah, Yahshua lived, taught and was Torah. Do you disagree?

Sower4GS

Pro

You ignore me on the Forum, if you believe the lies you spout then prove them.
Dan4reason

Con

I disagree with the statement that some random person named Yahshua lived, taught and also happened to be a religious document named Torah.
Sower4GS

Pro

The debate was started yesterday by accident (set it up and accidently clicked start), sorry I did not inform the con the clock was ticking, nevertheless there was no response from con to my invitation that I gave during a forum. If the con did respond the con obviously did not have my attention. Please accept a restart at an agreed time.
Dan4reason

Con

Ok then send me another challenge.
Posted by Sower4GS 3 years ago
Sower4GS
Rom_7:14 For we know that the Torah is Spiritual, but I am fleshly, sold under sin.

Mat_5:17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets.1 I did not come to destroy but to complete. Footnote: 1The Law and the Prophets is a term used for the pre-Messianic Scriptures.
Mat_5:18 "For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17.

Joh_1:45 Philip found Nethanĕ"l and said to him, "We have found Him whom Mosheh wrote of in the Torah, and the prophets: יהושע of Natsareth " the son of Yosĕph."
Rom_3:31 Do we then nullify the Torah through the belief? Let it not be! On the contrary, we establish the Torah.1 Footnote: 1See 7:12.
Posted by Sower4GS 3 years ago
Sower4GS
I was not informed that the con was, had or even saw my challenge. How is that fair? I am about to go out for the day...but here chew on this...All of my responses will be Scripture anyway with a few comments for clarification...

We can reschedule this when I am aware the con wants to play ball.

Exo_24:12 And יהוה said to Mosheh, "Come up to Me on the mountain and be there, while I give you tablets of stone, and the Torah and the command which I have written, to teach them."

Rom_7:25 Thanks to Elohim, through יהושע Messiah our Master! So then, with the mind I myself truly serve the Torah of Elohim, but with the flesh the law of sin.