Debatwinnerpro
FollowerofChrist1955

Toy Story is WITCHCRAFT

Debatwinnerpro has forfeited round #3.

Debatwinnerpro

Con

Followerofchrist1955 believes everything that doesn't DIRECTLY worship God is a sin and witchcraft... so this is the perfect debate for him
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Greetings Batwinnerpro;

I find a little down time would be good. And anything that leads to TRUTH of the Lord we serve is a worthy topic, especially those created by Mankind not in keeping with Gods Character, Nature and Reality. As in the Topic you bring up!

As to MY beliefs? What God BELIEVES I believe, I hold no personal beliefs, in accordance with Matthew, Mark and Luke!

Matthew 16:24,Luke 9:23 ,Mark 8:34

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Topic: Toy Story is WITCHCRAFT

ANSWER: FALSE

Toy Story is a Movie … I know it and so does most people. Nothing More!

How does it offend God!

God is the one who knows what offends Him no one else! Unless God Himself dictates to ME His follower a directive in relation TO the subject then I give the matter no thought at all? Nor should I? I do as I’m told, not as I please!

The point is! God is in charge, I am not! If I truly HAVE denied myself (required for Discipleship)? How can I have an opinion on the matter? Granted there are some things that are a given, meaning no need for emphasis by God. For example hanging out and drinking at the Bars? Drinking is no sin, however drunkenness is, that having been said I do not drink to keep my witness pure! Strip joints, I cannot come up with any excuse to be found in one ever! Places where Porn is distributed, Drug Dens. Even IF legal in the State! Places that play crude or antisocial music or music which if heard by others damages my WITNESS of God, or causes another brother to stumble!

Or sitting around the house listening to music that curses, promotes satanic worship … which is promotion of things I know God views AS evil. Someone driving by or coming over would become offended … thus I am to DENY myself and choose that which promotes my claim of Holiness as required by God! Then by directive of My Lord I am not to do it.

1 Corinthians 18:13

Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother or sister to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause them to fall.

Romans 14:21

It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything to cause your brother to stumble.

1 Corinthians 18:12

12 By sinning against your brothers in this way and wounding their weak conscience, you sin against Christ.

1 Corinthians 10:32

Do not become a stumbling block, whether to Jews or Greeks or the church of God,

Does that mean I cannot SEE the movie? Certainly not, though I may have to wait for it to be available by DVD or direct download! Do I think that it is witchcraft … am under no awareness of this.

If I choose not to obey? Do I lose my salvation? Certainly not, my salvation is a gift! I certainly threaten my standing for inclusion in the Disciple position.

As The Scriptures at the beginning make plain! DON’T DENY YOURSELF … no chance at being Disciple! It says that here:

Luke 14:27And whoever does not carry his cross and follow Me cannot be My disciple.

What are your questions?

Debatwinnerpro

Con

my name isnt batwinnerpro... this debate was more of a joke... like you... metallica is not bad... unloess you make it... and James Hetfield is most likely a christian... he narrated a movie about pron addiction, he has a Jesus cross and an angel tattoo on his arm... and has religious topics in his music... i would highly recommend you forfeit this debate... and please quit life -_-
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Romans 3:10 As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one;
If that is so, then Metallica IS BAD, as are you!

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.

The problem as always, lies within the human Mind! You percieve significance where none lies. The knowledge of Men are limited by their own mentaltion, where as Gods mentation is the wisdom of the ages. The realities of This Life, from inception to beyond Life spans of Men goes on eternally. As such the wisdoms He gives also expands the timelines of normal life span. he makes possible the realities of Lives and times yet to come.

Thus I see your demise, when you cannot? You cannot claim a thing not developed within you, for this cause, was the scripture :Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Do you do, the will of the father in Heaven? Batwinnerpro? ARE you truly NOT going to BURN in Hells Flames? One can but wait and see!

Your profile shows:Religion:Christian - Protestant. You words suggest otherwise. Your actions suggest otherwise? Your ignorance of the Word suggest otherwise .... as a matter of simple review of your profile except for your placement of the Title? There is no way to tell you are Christian at all? Still that is Gods place to say. If you are not God will deal with you as He wills, if you are an undercover Christian then there is STILL, the. Mystery spoken of in 1 Corinthians 3 : 15 excerpt "will suffer loss but yet will be saved"even though only as one escaping through the flames."

Escaping THROUGH THE FLAMES.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Posted by ANANIGMA 6 months ago
ANANIGMA
FollowerofChrist1955: Greetings Batwinnerpro.
Debatwinnerpro: my name isn't batwinnerpro...

LOL