Aslanbek
dawndawndawndawn

Traditional Medicine

Aslanbek

Con

I believe we should always consult specialists, for the reason that we all live in a fast paced world where immediate results are craved. We should go to the just read an old book or browse the web and self-medicate. Medicine is around to cure us in a day or so. Due to of the fact that the safety of medicine has always been around for us, it becomes a common theme to rely on such, safe treatments. In contrast with the traditional medicine, modern can provide in need.
dawndawndawndawn

Pro

I put my remarks in caps because it is simple.

I am not "shouting"

I believe we should always consult specialists, BELIEF HAS NOTHING O DO WITH THE SCIENCE OF MEDICINE. EITHER YOU FIND IT TO BE PRODUCTIVE OR YOU DO NOT. for the reason that we all live in a fast paced world where immediate results are craved. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BODY'S PACE OF HEALING. We should go to the just read an old book or browse the web and self-medicate. WHY DID YOU PUT THIS ( PREVIOUS) SENTENCE IN HERE? IT SEEMS TO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR POINT. Medicine is around to cure us in a day or so. NO. IT IS NOT AND NEVER WAS. Due to of the fact that the safety of medicine has always been around for us, NOT IT IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN. it becomes a common theme to rely on such, safe treatments. In contrast with the traditional medicine, modern can provide in need. MOST MODERN, "MEDICINE", IS, "DRUGGING THE SYMPTOMS" AND SURGERY.