Knowledge69
Crooks

Traditional medicine is a business

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: Select Winner

Knowledge69

Con

Traditional Medicine is a business and its main focus is to profit only, it has no intentions to cure patients what so ever
Crooks

Pro

To clarify:

[1] Traditional medicine is the sum total of the knowledge, skills, and practices based on the theories, beliefs, and experiences indigenous to different cultures, whether explicable or not, used in the maintenance of health as well as in the prevention, diagnosis, improvement or treatment of physical and mental illness.

Con has the burden of proving that traditional medicine is not a business. I hold the burden of refuting his arguments. As of now, Con has only mentioned the topic. I shall wait until the next round for his arguments.

[1] https://www.google.com.au...

Knowledge69

Con

Knowledge69 forfeited this round.
Crooks

Pro

Con forfeited this round, providing me with nothing to refute.
Knowledge69

Con

Knowledge69 forfeited this round.
Crooks

Pro

Con failed to provide any arguments and did not meet his burden of proof. I have had nothing to disprove, so I have met my burden.
Posted by Najs 2 years ago
Najs
Sorry, I meant traditional medicine has helped improve my health quite a lot. In the past, conventional medicine in my case usually required additional medications to help ease the symptoms of other medications which only made me sicker. I'm all for traditional medicine and advocate it to my family and friends.
Posted by Diqiucun_Cunmin 2 years ago
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Traditional medicine generally treats the body, rather than treating the symptoms or the disease..
Posted by Najs 2 years ago
Najs
I believe traditional medicine is used only to manage the symptoms but not treat the cause. I am mainly for effective natural medicine practiced around the world which can be very effective. I'm living proof of that.
Posted by Knowledge69 2 years ago
Knowledge69
Traditional medicine is the sum total of the knowledge, skills, and practices used in today's era used to treat the physical and mental illness . @voxcaussae
Posted by voxcaussae 2 years ago
voxcaussae
What do you mean by traditional medicine?