Zerocloud411
whyt3nn3rdy

Trance & Progressive Debate

Started: 6/8/2012 Category: Arts

Zerocloud411

Pro

Just a contest to see who posts better trance & progressive music, any trolling will be blocked immediately.
Zerocloud411

Pro

that is not trance or progressive...wtf, this debate is over, everybody trolls on this site
whyt3nn3rdy

Con

I'm not trolling. You said I could post trance or progressive music. That song was genius progressive rock music.
Zerocloud411

Pro

....progressive rock does not fall into progressive music...I was obviously referring to progressive electronic

alright to make it more clear progressive house or trance, but how in teh world would you even compare rock to trance...
whyt3nn3rdy

Con

whyt3nn3rdy forfeited this round.
Zerocloud411

Pro

Zerocloud411 forfeited this round.
whyt3nn3rdy

Con

Music is music, and whether you believe it or not, some trance and progressive rock fall into the overall title of Progressive. Therefore, my video was valid. Pro tried to make a new rule for this debate in round 3, but then forfeits his round after I forfeited mine in round 4.

Vote Con for the fact that Pro complains about my music not fitting his criterion when he was not even specific in the rules of this debate.
Zerocloud411

Pro

Zerocloud411 forfeited this round.
whyt3nn3rdy

Con

Vote Con :)
Posted by whyt3nn3rdy 4 years ago
whyt3nn3rdy
Unfortunately, I've been away from DDO due to the internet going down. I was absolutely unable to post any arguments. Is there any way we can make this a tie? I'm so sorry for that.
Posted by Zerocloud411 4 years ago
Zerocloud411
apparently you think its ok to assume that progressive refers to rock since rock is the almighty of junkie music popular in america, Progressive only refers to one type of music especially in the context of speaking about electronic
Posted by whyt3nn3rdy 4 years ago
whyt3nn3rdy
Define progressive well enough, next time. I wasn't trolling, I thought I could post it because it is progressive.
Posted by whyt3nn3rdy 4 years ago
whyt3nn3rdy
My song is Progressive Rock, what are you talking about?
Posted by Zerocloud411 4 years ago
Zerocloud411
...the first is house and the second is breaks, how do you not hear the huge differences? Thats like saying Rap is Rock, do you just pile all electronic together?
Posted by stubs 4 years ago
stubs
so these would not be considered trance?
Posted by joshuaXlawyer 4 years ago
joshuaXlawyer
I am a techno trance guy clubbin would be my thing if i didnt live in BFE and the bible belt
Posted by Zerocloud411 4 years ago
Zerocloud411
no...that's not even close...trance is close to classical music, i hate dubstep thats noise
Posted by stubs 4 years ago
stubs
Sorry it's just not what I usually listen to so idk whats considered progressive. does that include dubstep remix' and stuff?
Posted by Zerocloud411 4 years ago
Zerocloud411
It's not very hard to know the genre of a song but ok lol