Debate Round Forfeited
RonPaulConservative has forfeited round #4.
Our system has not yet updated this debate. Please check back in a few minutes for more options.
|Voting Style:||Open with Elo Restrictions||Point System:||Select Winner|
|Updated:||3 months ago||Status:||Debating Period|
|Viewed:||1,281 times||Debate No:||95260|
Debate Rounds (4)
This debate is impossible to accept, if you wish to accept, then please apply in the comments section or feel free to PM me. If you accept without my permission then you shall automatically forfeit the entire debate.
1. No forfeits
2. Citations should be provided in the text of the debate
3. No new arguments in the final speeches
4. Observe good sportsmanship and act civilly/decorously in the debate
5. No trolling
6. No "kritiks" of the topic (challenging assumptions in the resolution)
7. My opponent accepts all definitions and waives his/her right to add resolutional definitions
8. The BOP is evenly shared
9. Follow the structure of the debate properly
11. Rebuttals of new points raised in an adversary's immediately preceding speech may be permissible at the judges' discretion even in the final round (debaters may debate such rebuttals' appropriateness)
12. Violation of any of these rules, or of any of the R1 set-up, merits a loss
R1. Pro's terms and definition; Con accepts
R2. Pro's Case/arguments; Con generic Case/arguments
R3. Pro generic Rebuttal; Con generic Rebuttal
R4. Pro generic Rebuttal; Con generic Rebuttal
We should not sell our jobs to foreign nations.
My opponent has somehow accepted this debate without my permission and forfeits the debate. Even if that portion is overlooked, he posted an argument in Round 1 which breaks teh structure of the debate resulting in his forfeiture.
No- you issued this challenge to me, and that was only my opening statement. Please give real argument.
My opponent is blatantly lying here. I reopened this in the challenges after the person I initially challenged this to declined to accept the debate.
REALLY- because, the challene was open for me, if you opened it up to whoever wants to accept that's your fault, your problem.
My opponent has broken the rules, simple as that. This results in an automatic forfeiture by my opponent. It's quite sad really as I was wanting the TPP debate to be a good one.
This round has not been posted yet.
This debate has 0 more rounds before the voting begins. If you want to receive email updates for this debate, click thelink at the top of the page.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.