OBE1DEBATES
KingofTheSkullServants

Transgender is a mental illness.

OBE1DEBATES has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

OBE1DEBATES

Con

500 characters max. Want to keep this common sense based and simple. When a person hallucinates, and see's things that do not exist in reality, they get prescribed by a doctor and diagnosed with a mental illness. When someone thinks they are the opposite gender, they are perceiving something that is not there/doesn't exist. Doctors should be diagnosing these people. They clearly can't think right.

Good luck arguing with this fact.
KingofTheSkullServants

Pro

How you worded your argument is confusing, to say the least. Are you saying that people, who are already transgender, are mentally ill? Are you referring to people imagining they were the opposite gender, but really weren't? You make it sound like being transgender (as a whole) is a mental sickness, like how people thought being homosexual was mental sickness back then. It makes it seem like you're someone against people being transgender, just from your argument and title, alone.
Posted by KingofTheSkullServants 1 year ago
KingofTheSkullServants
Ahh, F*CK ME! I thought you were for transgender being a mental illness, OBE1DEBATES. I didn't realize that pro's was the open slot. I'm sorry for my non-realization (sure, that's a word). You might as well make this argument again.
Posted by PandaTime 1 year ago
PandaTime
Do you believe that transgender is a mental illness or do you not believe that it is. I would love to debate this with you if you believe that it is a mental illness.