Carter16
spinebreaker55

Transgender people should be able to use the bathroom of their choice

spinebreaker55 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Carter16

Pro

This is just to let people know what the debate is about: Transgender people should be able to use the bathroom of their choice. I am pro for this. If you would like to debate con for this, just reply to this and then in round 2 we can start. I look forward to a good debate.
spinebreaker55

Con

Let's jut say you're in the bathroom/ locker room, for an example it's a girl's bathroom/locker room. A dude in a wig and a dress walks in and says he's a girl. I'm a guy, but if I was a girl and a dude walked into the bathroom saying he's a girl, I wouldn't trust him.
Carter16

Pro

That would be your own opinion and if it makes you uncomfortable you could always just go into another area of the locker room or bathroom. Transgenders are just like anyone and deserve the same rights.
It is up to you where you change or go to the restroom, it should be up to them as well.
Posted by spinebreaker55 1 month ago
spinebreaker55
I messed up. I thought Carter16 put an argument for the first round.

Sorry.