The_joker810
arugula278

Transgenders have a mental disorder

The_joker810 has forfeited round #2.

The_joker810

Pro

First round is acceptance round, accepting to the terms and rules of the debate below;

1. Burden of proof lies on any claim made by both pro and con.
2. No semantics, trolling, insults, or logical fallacies.
3. Do not accuse the other party of a fallacy without an explanation.
4. Statements starting in "In my opinion..." "Well, actually..." or "I think that..." etc. are not allowed.
5. This debate is a debate of facts and statistics, not opinions or feelings.
6. No new arguments, Introducing new sources, or accusations of burden of proof in the final round.
7. No forfeiting
8. Be respectful

I will be arguing as Pro (for) the argument that Transgenders have a mental disorder
arugula278

Con

I accept my oppenent's conditions for the debate.

I will argue that Transgenders do not have a mental disorder.
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 2 months ago
Bitch_Goddess
How does a sexual homosexual relationship negatively harm others?
And there's something called the prostate gland (I suggest you look it up) that acts as, more than anything, a "g-spot" for men. The only way to reach it? Through the anus. So really, when two men are acting in sexual intercourse, the anus is the best way for the other man to, well, reach orgasm.
--
It's like saying being in a relationship (heterosexual) with another and having unprotected sex is "dangerous" because one or the other might have an STD/STI. Is it harmful if neither have any diseases and use protection? No. Is it harmful if they just use protection? In most cases, no. So using the argument "it's harmful" isn't a good one.

I'd also like to add, two guys not making out all over doesn't mean they're not in a relationship. You could say the same for two heterosexuals; a woman and a man just "hanging out". Even though they're in a relationship; they're not currently kissing, so they MUST just be "hanging out", right?
I also think it's funny how you only bring up male homosexuality.

"You can say that two men can be in a homosexual relationship and not be sexual, but it isn't homosexual then."
HAH! Are you serious? A lot of homosexual men don't participate in sex. They're still gay. They think guys are attractive and girls are not. They'd still kiss their partner. You're an absolute twat if you think someone can only be gay if they do anal.
Posted by Stonehe4rt 2 months ago
Stonehe4rt
While a homosexual relationship may not harm those outside of the relationship, in the case of a male homosexual couple, it physically harms them. You can say that two men can be in a homosexual relationship and not be sexual, but it isn't homosexual then. It would just be two guys hanging out. When sexual actions occur between two men, it is physically harmful.

To be honest, one of the biggest problems with homosexuality (mostly male homosexuality) is Anal. It's not natural and spreads disease and harms the giver and reciever.
Posted by arugula278 2 months ago
arugula278
FoC, how does homosexuality harm others?
Posted by Ridiceo 2 months ago
Ridiceo
hahahahah he copied my terms from the debate hes doing with me
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 2 months ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Sexual perversion is not a mental disorder, its a lack of character, restraint, and absence of moral decency. Defined by self absorption, irresponsible behaviors at the expense of others welfare.
Posted by canis 2 months ago
canis
Well pink elephants are a sort of "facts" if that is what you see...
Posted by canis 2 months ago
canis
Green / blue is not a disorder or fact..
Posted by Masterful 2 months ago
Masterful
"Blue / green...Who cares..."

People who care about facts.
Posted by canis 2 months ago
canis
Blue / green...Who cares...
Posted by missmedic 2 months ago
missmedic
So is it all transgender, most transgender, all the transgender I have met so far or is it just a generalisation?