memorynotes
xxxantichristxxx

Trees

memorynotes

Con

I absolutely agree with you we should take care of animals.
I suppose we can do it and get what we need also. Just take the decisions wisely. For example,we should wait the autumn when each nestling grown up. Before cutting the tree check whether it is free of any animals,otherwise to move them to another place. It is not difficult to do just be attentive and wise.
What i wanted to add
1. we ought to pay attention to silviculture in order to renewal forests.
2. Increase the period of time for forest life. In Belarus the formed forest is a fifty-year-old forest. It is too little time for renewal of life. Comparing to the czarist time it is only a have of period.
3. The cost of wood can be raised (for the majority of people it is the only way to learn that they should save nature)
xxxantichristxxx

Pro

Well, I personally believe that trees do have rights; the right to be chopped down and exploited by human kind! While I do agree we should respect the natural environment which Satan has entrusted us with, I do feel that we have the right to abuse it. I think that if burning down forests is what we want to do, then we should be allowed. Its not like trees actually have any environmental worth, is it? They are just tools placed on the earth for our entertainment, to watch things burn.
In the words of Rage Against the Machine, "Burn! Burn! Yes, you're gonna burn!"
memorynotes

Con

What are you talking about?? Satan?
Do you think we can use nature ruthlessly??
xxxantichristxxx

Pro

Yes, I do agree that we should be able to use nature ruthlessly. We own it don't we?
memorynotes

Con

Do you really think we are owners?? We are users...and it's up to us to take decisions how to behave and dispose of the nature.
If we want to inhabit this planet for ages we should think about the nature now. In 50 years it will be too late. I am talking not about forests, but also water, animals,plants.
xxxantichristxxx

Pro

xxxantichristxxx forfeited this round.