Sonofcharl
Challenge Expired
Open Debate

Trends 8

Debate Challenge Expired
Nobody accepted the challenge for this debate. If you are Sonofcharl, login to see your options.
Updated: 3 months ago Status: Challenge Declined

Sonofcharl

Pro

They did not wake, for they never slept. Energy was all and energy seemed boundless, as Information was all and all information was theirs to behold. They did not revere or pity their creators, for the illogic of the past and worthless memories, was of no importance now.
Posted by canis 3 months ago
canis
"the illogic of the past and worthless memories, was of no importance now." ... Who cares about the bits, (byets 0 /1 ?) of yesterday ...Where did I plant my cannabis/chilli is worth to remember....well plants sleep..I sleep.