RationalMadman
Anti-atheist

Troll debate: Hitler was gay for Stalin

RationalMadman

Pro

(vote on who trolled the best)

Hello everybody who happens to read this utter series of sh*t. I assume you will have a very crap time reading it and an even worse time masturbating to it but nonetheless wish you the best on both.

It is that time of year when we all must wonder if Hitler was gay for Stalin and the answer of any sane lunatic (as I am) is... YES!

Not only did he shake the old man's hand several kinky time but unlike a 'spit shake' he did a jizz shake! OMG

I shall now let you watch the video displaying a common 3-way combo in world war two, the two already-heavily-gay buddies Mao+Stalin and their capitalist/socialist enemy-with-benefits HITLER!

OMG THEY R SO CUTE TOGETHER:

Anti-atheist

Con

oh hi voters. May Hitler and God bless you.

Stalin was most definitely gay for Hitler. But Hitler didn't concede to Stalin"s sweet a$$. Hitler stuck with women but did flirt with gays(like me) to make them jizz themselves. But he did this out of the kindness of his heart, not from the lust of his loins. Raty mud man posted 2 videos which seem legit. If you look closely however you can see they're fake as Dolly Parton"s breasts.

The second video is obviously fake as jink stanks. Look at the video I posted. The subtitles can be reedited. And that quality of video wasn't around then. Ratty mud man is trying to decieve us for his sexual gay pleasure. Don't be decived voters.

Hey voters..... I think RMM wants my booty. Please watch him!
RationalMadman

Pro

WHY DO MEN AND WOMEN F*CK? COS DEY R OPOSITTS!

WHY DO BLACK MEN WID BIG COX AND WHITE WOMEN WID BIG TITS ATTRACT EACH UDDA? COS DEY OPPOSITTE!

OMG IT LIKE THIS:

HITLER = Fascist DICTATOR OF CAPITALIST GERMANY

STAILN = Communist DICTATOR OF SOVIET RUSSIA

DEY BOTH SIMILAR THING (Dictator) like both ppl who be banging in da bed be HOOOMANZ BUT YOU SEE... DEY NOT BE DA SAME POLITICAL FIGGAZ IT LIKE Causain b!tches and Niggaz innit?

OOOH YEAH MY LOGIC IS SOOO TRUE.

And while they were going at it (hitler takign it up the A55 of course) Stalin said "OH DEAR NAZI I CAN TAKE YOUR SH*T FOR THE SAKE OF THIS OOOOOH DAT A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$................

http://t3.gstatic.com...;
Anti-atheist

Con

They're similar so Hitler couldn't be gay for him. It's a known fact stalin has gay orgys. Stalin suffered from gay bowel syndrome. And that's what he died from.

Hitler had a love of the female fruit so much. It's rumered he became a mormon to have more then one wife. Stalin acted out plays of Romero and Juliette but Juliette was dresses as hitler. Hitler thought it was cute but didn't surcome to Stalins seduction.

Straight is great but gay is the jayyy
RationalMadman

Pro

At a first glance you are right, Stalin and Hitler had such a brutally conflicting personality combination that oftentimes their relationship appeared...
BUT................

This was actually to cover up the extreme BDSM relationship they had! First of all HITLER (great as he is) USUALLY preferred to be SPANKED! HOWEVER Stalin would sometimes demand the feeling of Hitler wearing the pants in the relationship!

THEY HAVE SUCH A DEEP EMOTIONAL CONNECTION xoxo

And if Slin realcould be a woman, their baby would look like this:

Anti-atheist

Con

I see that those are cartoons. Not real life.

Stalin constantly sang the song "If I was your boyfriend" to Hitler,but he replied with the following
"Stalin

I love you as a brother and nothing" 1

If we embrace the idea of Stalin Hitler relationship with Hitler consenting is embracing a bap van doe philosophy. Which is gay and fake. Killamanjaro pointed out that hitler loved stalin as a friend and not gay.

Pat mc patricks said in order for hitler to be gay with stalin Hitler wouldve needed 3 nipples. and he only had 2. So the resolution is false.

1. Hitler, Adolf. 1948. Letter to stalin
RationalMadman

Pro

RationalMadman forfeited this round.
Anti-atheist

Con

Ratty mud man forfeited because he was too busy drooling over Stalin
RationalMadman

Pro

RationalMadman forfeited this round.
Anti-atheist

Con

Anti-atheist forfeited this round.
Posted by Magic8000 4 years ago
Magic8000
What..........the...........fvuck?
Posted by Subutai 4 years ago
Subutai
Hitler was alive in 1948?
Posted by DoubtingDave 4 years ago
DoubtingDave
"he [Hitler] did this out of the kindness of his heart, not from the lust of his loins"... wait a minute, Hitler had a heart?