Troll debate: We Are not innocent! (man is inherently evil)

People tell me if I want to have a fun debates I need to put "troll debate" in the topic, ug whatever.

The resolution is "WE ARE NOT INNOCENT!" remind me of the song from my favrotie romaian singer Lahannya

My mates and I during the war would blare Lahannya while tortureig the filth that came into our nation ohhh fun times. My mate loved going for the eyes! Nothin like extracting info from filth while listening to the goddess Lahannya. Better than any of the many sexual exerpiences ive had

Becuae you ddotards cant figure out what hte resolution means, Im arguing man is inherently evil

First round for acceptance.

I accept. I will be using the bible in my defense.

Thanks Conny boy

The philosopher Thomas Hobbes said

Every man is presumed to seek what is good for himself naturally, and what is just, only for Peaces sake, and accidentally. ( Rudiments, 1651, iii.) (

If we remeber the old story of the ring that makes the man invisiable. The man abused the power, his goodness was an illusion due to lack of power.

Science tells us this man has a warrior gene that predisposes him to violence ( Much like the Luxan race. We are predisposed to hyperrage and violence

<a href=; />

Little children themselves are born with an egoist tendency. Children can easily be swayed as long as it's in their best interest (

Looking at Freud, who said man is an aggresive animal ( Modern man needs to repress his aggressive nature with TV, violent video games, and the lot.

If you're still not convincned, it's known that twins try to kill each other in the womb ( This is because they are a base of selfish aniaml urges seeking to destroy what is in their way.

Man only seeks power. This is what Nietzsche has said

This world is the will to power--and nothing besides! And you yourselves are also this will to power--and nothing besides (Nietzsche, Friedrich. The Will to Power. Vintage. New York. 1968. pp. 550.)

Man seeks to rise above everyone else, no matter what.

All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one."- Romans 3:12

Man is evil.

Eli01 forfeited this round.

My opponent forfeited.

Eli01 forfeited this round.

Jedi4 forfeited this round.

Eli01 forfeited this round.
Posted by Eli01 1 year ago
lol we'll see
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
The bible, WTF, the bible supports original sin. Con you are on the wrong side of this debate if you use the bible.
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
If we look to science (the first and best scource to acquire knowledge) to answer this question we find that people are good. Our instinct or intuition is to help others, becuase we our naturally cooperative. We would instinctively help a person in destress, if we seen a child drowning we would reach out to help without thought. It is becuase of these instincts that we are basically good people.
So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance, or fear, or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, 'The good outnumber you, and we always will.
Vote Placed by n7 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: FF and Pro's arguments were left untouched.