A.WitherspoonVI
TrotskyistRebel

Trotskyism is inferior to Third universal Theory

TrotskyistRebel

A.WitherspoonVI

Pro

Simply prove them to be equally valid or trotskyism to be superior.
TrotskyistRebel

Con

I accept and look forward to a good debate. Thank you for the challenge.
A.WitherspoonVI

Pro

We have agreed that this round will just be to present the two theories.

What Is Third universal Theory?

TUV is the belief in total direct democracy, nationalism and socialism.

-First of all it affirms that popular rule is absolute. Secondly it posits that all Democracy
today whether Single party democracy like North Korea or China or Liberal Democracy in
the United States Or France. Both of them rely in on representatives or parties making political
decisions in the name of the people or anyone person or group making decisions for others.
This obviously does not work on any level as at the local level a legislative member in the United States
is constantly under pressure from the Electorate, the party, the faction, the caucus, and special interest.
Almost always do we find he who was the money and the speaking abilities wins the election and gets
to make decisions in the name of the people. So we get frustrated when they cannot achieve what we voted for
them for so we vote for the other candidate who has the money, speaking abilities and campaign team. Often we
find the same problem. Beyond that when one finds these representatives being elected with 53, 51, or even 50.01% of the vote being elected to office. Are the 49.99% being represented? Did 100% of the people actually turn out to vote?
This problem led to the Solution, Third Universal Universal Theory.

-Government as a representative system disappears. Only a Higher Council for National Guidance, Military and foreign affairs remains. After the revolution goes global those positions too will disappear. All are decided by referendum at People's Congresses. These People's congresses act at local level and all decisions are by community referendum. Then those who choose go to a massive national wide general congress. they elect a National People's Committee. in contrast to Liberal Democracy they cannot do anything without a referendum to approve it. Local People's Congresses do the same. These committees are the only form of order in this society and have no choice but to act in total accordance with the will of the people. They simply assure that land being a right not a commodity is open for all to use, information and news remains publicly owned and never by private companies, taxes are played which the people themselves decide through public and are thus used to fulfill the projects the people decide.

The Third Universal Theory goes onto to stress that every nation should be nationalistic in action or it will cease
to be a language.
Sports: "Public sport is for all the masses. It is right of all people for their health and recreational benefit. It is mere stupidity to leave its benefits to certain individuals and teams who monopolize these while the masses provide the facilities and pay the expenses for the establishment of public sports. The thousands who crowd stadiums to view, applaud and laugh are foolish people who have failed to carry out the activity themselves."-Green Book, M. Codification

Both genders are equal however we must accept the inherent and natural differences between the two genders. Women should money to support them in motherhood and no other should care for the child but their natural mother and father. Making a mother work is unnatural as their role is motherhood and new expletive system should subject them to do so.

Those are the basic defining principals of Third universal Theory and I will now turn it over to Con to present Trotskyism.

http://www.youtube.com... explaining social aspect.
TrotskyistRebel

Con

So what exactly is Trotskyism?

I. Well, Trotskyism (as you might have guessed) was founded by Leon Trotsky. For those of you who are unaware of who Leon Trotsky is, he was one of the major faces of the Bolshevik Revolution (1917) of the Russian Empire, a prolific writer, and a Communist theorist. Moving back to the subject of Trotskyism; Trotskyists believe in the “Permanent Revolution” theory (Also theorized by Leon Trotsky). Many theories fit under the category of this topic of Permanent Revolution, one of these being that a Socialist revolution can occur in a Feudalistic society. After this revolution had taken place in this society, the Socialist traits would have to slowly ease themselves into the Government, this first stage would be a Capitalistic-Democratic society, then from that stage to full Socialism. Trotsky also believed in a rewriting of Lenin’s (pre-1917) idea of a "democratic dictatorship of the proletariat and the peasantry”.

I have also chosen the following two videos because I believe that they cover a lot Trotskyism fairly well:

Trotskyism is one of the two main branches of Leninism. Trotsky also emphasized that the imortance of indpedent councils of work (soviets) to bring about a new era of a workers democracy. This concept is also a very important aspect of Trotskyism."The Soviet degenerated workers state was more progressive than Western capitalism and therefore worthy of defense against American imperialism; however, another revolution of the workers was necessary to unseat the Stalinist bureaucracy, who Trotsky believed would continue to destroy the workers state until it became fully capitalist."

The main difficulty with Trotskyist organizations, groups, and parties is that they have been unable to become mass parties like the Bolsheviks or even become inspiring to the workers movement of any country during any period in the past 80 years or so.

The reason why Trotskyist groups have been failing to cause this mass "Socialist Revolution" so far is becuase Trotskyist groups require an extremely high level of political agreement.

Sources cited: http://www.marxists.org...

http://www.conservapedia.com...

A.WitherspoonVI

Pro

I am too tired, post your argument on why Trotskyism is better and I will do mine in the morning.
TrotskyistRebel

Con

A Trotskyist society is one which is based on political agreement and equality. A society based on equality would show to be a more productive system because everyone is contributing to society as much as the next person. Everyone has some form of a skill, so if there is a job that requires that skill, that person should pursue that career and contribute to society. A Trotskyist society also is a form of government that is supposed to be used in a recovering state of a proletariat revolution. A major trait of Trotskyism is introducing socialist rules to a society with ease.

And I have only a few questions regarding your finishing paragraph on gender equality.

"Women should money to support them in motherhood and no other should care for the child but their natural mother and father"

By stating this are you saying that Same sex couples should not be able to raise children? Also the "Women should money to support them" statement doesn't really make any sense.

"Making a mother work is unnatural as their role is motherhood and new expletive system should subject them to do so."

So even if the mother has raised her children she should not be allowed to pursue a career to contribute to society?

Now I will proceed to explain why I think a Trotskyist Society would prove to be an equal or better form of government.

"Fearing domestic protest, the Libyan government implemented preventative measures, reducing food prices, purging the army leadership of potential defectors and releasing a number of Islamist prisoners.
They proved ineffective, and on 17 February 2011, major political protests began in Libya against Gaddafi's government. Many of the reasons for the uprising differed from those of Tunisia and Egypt; unlike those nations, Libya did not have a large Islamist support base or civic movement and was largely religiously homogeneous; however, there was much dissatisfaction with the corruption and entrenched systems of patronage that were associated with Gaddafi's regime, and unemployment had reached around 30%"

I feel as if this subject of the Libyan Civil War needs to be addressed. The measures that Qaddafi and the Libyan government took to stop this revolution is quite revolting. "The International Coalition Against War Criminals gave an estimate that 519 people had died, 3,980 were wounded and over 1,500 were missing" And that is just the deaths caused by Government Forces. Also, keep in mind "Proclaiming that the rebels would be "hunted down street by street, house by house and wardrobe by wardrobe", the armed forces opened fire on protests in Benghazi, killing hundreds." After that incident several senior politicians defected or resigned being shocked by such an out of control response to the Protests.

I will now give turn it over to pro to discuss why he thinks that Third Universal Theory is superior to Trotskyism.
TrotskyistRebel

Con

"oh"? Pardon?
A.WitherspoonVI

Pro

Con deleted his accout and promised to make a new oen and a new debate. he lied on both counts, thus I win.
TrotskyistRebel

Con

"Con deleted his accout and promised to make a new oen and a new debate."
I merely stated that AFTER this debate was over, I might just consider deleting my account and starting a new debate with Pro on a similar topic.

I did not lie on either account, therefore you do not win by default.

I hope that I will receive some points for my argument, messaging me is encouraged, I appreciate your criticism.

Posted by TrotskyistRebel 3 years ago
TrotskyistRebel
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org...
-Forgot to cite a source for my first round statement.
Posted by TrotskyistRebel 3 years ago
TrotskyistRebel
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org...
Vote Placed by Risen 3 years ago
Risen
A.WitherspoonVITrotskyistRebelTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro needed to make more sensible arguments instead of things like "oh"
Vote Placed by TheSaint 3 years ago
TheSaint
A.WitherspoonVITrotskyistRebelTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to post three arguments. He argued nothing but defined what Trotskyism is.