jdog2016
Quinoas

True Blood is better than Twilight

jdog2016

Pro

I believe that True-blood is an all around better, and more entertaining show to watch than Twilight. For my first argument, I will say that in true blood vampires don't sparkle. When sunlight hits them, the vampires in true blood go up like a pellet of sodium dunked in a bucket of water. Sparkling is for small delicate Victorian ladies unaccustomed to the heat, not powerful nocturnal predators with an insanely powerful thirst for human blood. If Meyers(author of twilight) were writing comic books, Superman would probably not lose his super-powers when he touched green kryptonite, but would instead have diarrhea, and get a bad rash on his tongue. Also, Sookie goes her own way and generally does her own rescuing. If Bill Compton has to save her from being hit by a van, it's not because Sookie is a helpless damsel in distress, it's because she's poked around in a hornet's nest and stirred up trouble. The underlying theme is one of equality; it's backed up with strong female characters. Fragile Bella not only lacks the Stackhouse backbone, but probably couldn't hold her own against any of the powerful women of True Blood--human or otherwise.
Quinoas

Con

Twilight is the best movie in existance. I will state the fact Vampires v/ Werewolves v/ Vampires v/ Humans is better than just Vampires. I accept your challenge.
jdog2016

Pro

Thank you, also I would like to say that wile in twilight there may be Vampires v/ Werewolves v/ Vampires v/ Humans, however in True Blood there is Vampires v/Werewolfs v/ Fairies v/ Humans v/shape-shifters v/Werepanthers (like a werewolf, only a panther). Therefor your argument is invalid. Also, you say that twilight is "the best movie in existance"(you spelled existence wrong), however you give very little to back up that statement.

Yet another reason Trueblood is better than twilight, is that twilight lacks variety among characters. Everyone in twilight looks incredibly similar. Granted, the movies partially take place at a school yard, therefor most characters are the same age. Even still, you can't even compare twilight to trueblood on the spectrum of ages, races, gender preferences, and the many types of creatures in the show.
Quinoas

Con

I will admit that but lets bring up to romance factor of it. Two Vampires had a child never before happend in other shows before.
jdog2016

Pro

That is true. Granted in Trueblood, it is impossible for vampires to birth children, or to impregnate a human woman. However, there is a very strong romantic, and even sexy aspect of the show. In the first episodes of the show, Sookie(main character) fall deeply for a vampire by the name of Bill Compton. Through out the show they are faced with many obstacles that threaten their relationship. Multiple times during the show, Sookie and Bill split up. Once Sookie even has an affair with another vampire name Eric Northman. What I am implying is that Trueblood has a very deep and intricate romantic aspect.
Quinoas

Con

I will look into that I have never seen the show so here I will post my last evidence.
One is this photo

http://images.sodahead.com...

And think about the graphics in the shows one thing I would like to bring up that it is hard to compare movies and shows but I think the tiebreaker will be the special effects and details in the series/shows.
Posted by jdog2016 4 years ago
jdog2016
True blood has really good graphics
Posted by jdog2016 4 years ago
jdog2016
Good to know. :)
Posted by Lovebotlass17 4 years ago
Lovebotlass17
You both should know that Jacob is not a werewolf. He is in fact a shapeshifter. Okay, carry on.