mbryan90
lolwhy

True Communism as defined by Marx's theory can ever exist

mbryan90

mbryan90

Pro

By definition of the Marx theory - Communism can simply never exist. The Marx theory portrays a Communist utopia which can never work in society. It is ludicrous to believe that full Communism has/or will ever exist.
lolwhy

Con

commun'ism has existed...

one word: china
mbryan90

Pro

You clearly do not understand what Communism is, or what it stands for. Communism is the theory of social organisation in which all property is owned by the community. The Marx Theory of Communism describes Communism as a society where everything must be equal and incentives are scrapped. It is where there is a lack of government entirely. workers being forced to share. The idea also implies that there would be no crime - after-all, crime is an attempt in need to get what they want, but if everyone had everything, it would all be equal. This is impossible - if there was no crime, and everyone had everything they needed - it would be paradise, a utopia. But this can not exist, and is a land of never-never.

With this cleared, we can see that no nation can have communism; including China and the Soviet Union which are/were arguably run under socialist ideologies as opposed to communist ideologies.

I am by no means saying that Socialism is in anyway bad, nor am I saying that parts of a more center-left Communism cannot exist. But I believe that the theory defined by Karl Marx as wrong.
lolwhy

Con

tAke a chill pill.

I heard tat New Zealand is communist do'. So it des work in there. So ye.
mbryan90

Pro

Ugh. Looking past your terrible grammar... I wish to correct you there. New Zealand is a country which I believe is a Socialist Country.

The point I am trying to make though is that Marx's version of Communism does not work, and has never worked. Stalin tried and failed, as have countless other leaders.
lolwhy

Con

*Cough* Scrub *Cough*

kk. jUSt checked and ur right. New Zealand is a socialist or whatever it is. but how come so many like, support it..
mbryan90

Pro

Regarding the follower's of 'Communism', and Communist Parties which are still around to this date - Communism is a political ideology on the left which advocates a perfect life. This seems attractive to some people, and also for those who protest-vote, or are brought up in a certain way.
lolwhy

Con

Oh. i get it. so communism is like apart of socialism, and real communism by MArx is like living in a fairytale.
Posted by Theunkown 2 years ago
Theunkown
I can rematch you mbryan.
Vote Placed by TheWorldForMorals 2 years ago
TheWorldForMorals
mbryan90lolwhyTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was remarkably one-sided