jacksonbowen0202
Heirio

Trump Next President

jacksonbowen0202

Pro

I believe that Donald Trump should be the next President of the united states. Yes, there have been certain moments where his mouth has said things that are not "politically correct" but are they truly morally wrong? I believe that the only reason he has been labeled as "evil" is because those that are against him have used propaganda (by the tactic of Cardstacking) to convince countless Americans that they should hate him.
Heirio

Con

Did Donald Trump not call all Mexicans rapists? "They're rapists." That's what he said. Why would this man make a good president? Moreover, he made fun of a disabled person via a pretty insulting impression (which I recall involved making his hands limp, his arms move funny, and putting on a weird voice).
jacksonbowen0202

Pro

jacksonbowen0202 forfeited this round.
Heirio

Con

Also, he has been supportive of Katie Hopkins, one of the most despicable people on the planet. I'd rather not have a president who endorses someone who says they're against children beings named after a location after having named their own child "India."
He also bragged about his IQ, calling all those who opposed him losers.
He has also denounced global warming, claiming it is a lie. Global warming is a major problem and if the leader of one of the biggest (not literal) countries in the world doesn't do anything to prevent it, the planet is in big trouble. We need a leader who will recognise our impact on the world and will do something to stop it.
jacksonbowen0202

Pro

Thank you for responding to my post. I see where you are coming from and I respect you opinion. I do have a few questions though. You seem to be saying a lot of broad things about Donald Trump, and I was wondering if you would be able to directly confirm these things with some sources. I am not saying that you are wrong, but in order for me to be able to possibly come to your side, I would have to see undeniable proof that he is how you say he is. I just can not take some of these statements that are from what "you recalled" as undeniable.... I do not believe that he called all Mexicans rapists, it quite possible that your information came from a source that fed that information to the public through propaganda. Would you be able to see that he was talking about a select few (rapists and terrorist(Muslims)) that enter along side of the good immigrants if I provided evidence that proved so? if I showed you this, would you be able to see that trump is just trying to protect us citizens?
Heirio

Con

Heirio forfeited this round.
jacksonbowen0202

Pro

Although you did not get a chance to respond. I have decided to post a few quotes DIRECTLY from Donald Trump. Trump stated, during his 2016 presidential announcement speech, "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best, they're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting....It"s about safety. Some of the people coming here are very violent people, not all." (FoxNews) although this source is pro-rightwing, this is a direct quote from Trump. I hope that this shows how Trump is really looking out for our safety. It is plausible that Trump stated such harsh remarks to open the eyes os Americans, and show them the possibilities that come with letting illegal immigrants in to our country. This is why i believe that he should be our next president.
Heirio

Con

Heirio forfeited this round.
Posted by Heirio 7 months ago
Heirio
The fact that I didn't lose this is a miracle.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Sarah314// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Pro (S&G, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Pro had more reliable sources, and I tend to agree with pro more.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter doesn't explain S&G. (2) The voter has to show why Pro had sufficiently better sources to warrant that point allocation.
************************************************************************