BGreeneID
SkySky16

Trump Supporters should all be lined up and shot

SkySky16

BGreeneID

Pro

trump supporters put a monster in the white house. he will put america back in the 18th century. anyone who voted for him should be put down like the disgusting animals they are
SkySky16

Con

Let me begin this by stating that I am not a trump supporter. I would have voted for him, but I see way too many flaws in him as a presidential candidate to be beneficial to the country. Hillary, on the other hand, is perfectly suited for the white house. Not the one for presidents, the one that holds criminals.

Now I present my arguments.
This behavior is clearly unlawful and unconstitutional. I assume this would be done by the government because how the hell else would this be possible.
This would put us back further than the 18th century and into the barbarian times, as far as morality and thinking go.

With this I urge voters to vote for Con as my disadvantage far outweighs Pro's advantage IF it is even true.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your rebuttal
BGreeneID

Pro

Trump supporters enable and openly SUPPORT hate crimes of:
anti black
anti hispanic
anti asian
anti native american
anti woman
anti LGBTQIA+
anti democrat

Go to any red state and you will definitely be harassed nonstop for being a member of any of the above. it's disgraceful and in order to protect them we must do what is necessary to stop hate and fascism.

Trump did not win the presidency. He lost the popular vote by 3%. This is unprecedented and undemocratic. He only won the electoral count due to interference from outside parties (and you know who i mean). He is illegitimate yet trump thumpers fail to realize this.

Hillary would have been the opposite of trump in every way. Trump has utterly destroyed america as what it was and will hopefully be put down sooner than later.
SkySky16

Con

I don't debate with the mentally ill.
#freekekistan
BGreeneID

Pro

Resorting to memes? Are you serious? Idiot. I hope you're part of this special group. Seriously. You need a good concussion or more to shut you up.
SkySky16

Con

Is there really anything else for me to say than what I said in my first round?
Obviously immoral and illegal.
You haven't countered this argument
BGreeneID

Pro

It is not immoral to put down a bunch of sexist, racist, disgusting people for the betterment of society
SkySky16

Con

You have not proven they are all of these buzzwords.
You have not shown that they act on these alleged thoughts in an illegal manner.
You have not explained how mass killing because they disagree with you is justified.

I have brought up the immoral, nonsensical, and frankly idiotic points of your argument.

Oh, and since it seems to trigger you.
#freekekistan
Gender is not a social construct 100%
Same with gender roles
The gender pay gap doesn't exist
Minorities are not oppressed in western society

Have fun with your bleach induced rage.
BGreeneID

Pro

Look around you. Watch CNN or ABC. Trump's hatred is destroying America and poisoning the minds of the already broken trump thumpers. Muslims are being attacked, mosques burned. Victimization of the LGBTQIA+ is on the rise. Women are more unfairly treated than ever thanks to Drumpf's anti-equality mindset.

It's fairly simply to comprehend that. I'm not surprised you're enabling this sort of hateful behavior yourself. I hope you regret being on the wrong side of history.
SkySky16

Con

Again, Pro claims multiple horrific things that are allegedly only done by trump supporters.
Does he have anything credible to back this up? Of course not

The only vote I can see in this debate is Con
Because I have resources that back me up and Pro does not
Posted by TheRoyalAcer 10 months ago
TheRoyalAcer
BGreeneID your such a immoral idiot, wanting someone to die is immoral and there is no argument for that. and trump hasn't claimed to be anti anything except anti immigration and Islamic Extremism.
Posted by hankster112 10 months ago
hankster112
Kek has blessed this debate.
Posted by NukeHappy51 10 months ago
NukeHappy51
What a hilarious argument, this is what liberals think nowadays? Executions for voting in a free democratic election?
Posted by Mharman 10 months ago
Mharman
nac LGBTQIADTYGVBIYKVULHVYTFCJCJFCKVTEVKGQYSBXBEUZ+
Posted by Theunkown 10 months ago
Theunkown
incitement to violence is illegal and not a part of free speech BGreeneID. You've therefore just committed a crime.
Posted by Theunkown 10 months ago
Theunkown
Posted by SirHarrison0 10 months ago
SirHarrison0
Killing people for other political opinions than yours is immoral and represents a fascist Dictatorship. There is no Factual evidence to back up your claim that the Russians "hacked" the election. The Popular vote means nothing in a constitutional Republic. The electoral college prevents a hacker to change the outcome of a election
Posted by RC-9282 10 months ago
RC-9282
And I would gladly take the reins from SkySky here, as I have many relevant points to demolish the pro argument. If you would please reopen this debate I would be happy to accept.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 10 months ago
CosmoJarvis
Apparently Trump's rise to presidency is "undemocratic" because he lost the popular vote, but it's supposedly "democratic" to line up and shoot people simply for voting.
Posted by chrisl3 10 months ago
chrisl3
losing the popular vote and winning the presidency is unprecedented? Its pretty obvious your an ideologue. its called google. its 2017 its happened even more than once in the last 25 years
Vote Placed by CivilianName295 10 months ago
CivilianName295
BGreeneIDSkySky16Tied
Reasons for voting decision: The (pro) had no argument to justify why it would be ok to kill everyone that disagrees with your opinion. (Con) showed that oppressing free speech is fascism and that (pro) argument is immoral. Finally (Pro) made a bunch of personal attacks something that will take away points from conduct.
Vote Placed by SegBeg 10 months ago
SegBeg
BGreeneIDSkySky16Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was simply spouting unproven personal opinions and generalising a whole group of people. Con was more civilized in the debate and had asked Pro to prove their statements many times but the Pro resorted to memes. Spelling and grammar were both equally and neither used any resources to back their arguments up. Overall, my vote goes to Con!