FPSKorea1
cburrow01

Trump WILL make a good leader

FPSKorea1

Pro

You see the title. I want to prove that Trump will make a good leader and even though he seems like an idiot, his plans and intentions WILL help 'Murica be great again.
cburrow01

Con

I assume this round is statements and acceptance. I will be fighting against Trump being a good president.
FPSKorea1

Pro

FPSKorea1 forfeited this round.
cburrow01

Con

I guess I'll start by stating the most ridiculous and destructive campaign promises of Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

1) "We're gonna build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it." The wall is a whole other debate so I'll be short, Trump wants to build a huge wall to keep the Mexican "rapists and criminals" that are being sent by the Mexican government. Being sent by the Mexican government!? Why would a government set all its criminals free and trust them to safely make it to America? This is a silly accusation. Not only is the wall useless but it's expensive as well. But, we're gonna make Mexico pay for it right. Sure, you can think that but let's talk about how we're gonna make them pay for it. He wants to cut foreign aid to Mexico and refuse to give any visas to Mexicans. Not only will Mexico survive without our money, refusing visas won't stop the illegal immigrants from entering. They will still be smuggled in and there will be more of them.

2) "Get rid of the Common Core." I'll give this one to all the Trump supporters. CC is the shittiest method or learning and needs to be removed. That's one thing me and Trump agree on.

3) "The Environmental Protection agency might also disappear." How is that a good thing? By removing the EPA and brainwashing the rest of the US into thinking climate change isn't real he will destroy not only the US's but also the worlds environment. We don't have a plan B yet, Earth is our only shot right now, polluting it until everything dies is a huge missed opportunity.

4) "Defund Planned Parenthood." Have fun while the number of teen pregnancies and STD rates skyrocket. For teenagers as a whole, just saying don't do it, won't work.

5) "Temporarily ban most foreign Muslims from entering the US, Bar Syrian refugees from entering the country and kick out any who are living here, Heavily surveil mosques in the US, and Create a database of Syrian refugees." Trump plans to discriminate and ban people from entering the country on the extreme off chance that they are Islamic terrorists.

6) "Legalize Pot for medical use, and leave it up to the states for recreational use." I'll give this one to you as well.

7) "Target and kill the relatives of terrorists." How is this any different than what they are doing? What justification do you have for killing family of a terrorist. Do we kill the families of rapists and murders?

8) "Bring back jobs from China." He's going to do this by raising import tax. This will raise the price of all our products. And even if companies like Apple move back to the US, American labor is much more expensive so the prices will still be going up.

Some of his ideas are "meh" and others make you question how he runs a major company. Do you really think someone who wants to kill innocent, mothers, fathers, children, grandparents, ect. just because their relative committed a crime would make a good president?
FPSKorea1

Pro

FPSKorea1 forfeited this round.
cburrow01

Con

cburrow01 forfeited this round.
FPSKorea1

Pro

FPSKorea1 forfeited this round.
cburrow01

Con

cburrow01 forfeited this round.
FPSKorea1

Pro

FPSKorea1 forfeited this round.
cburrow01

Con

cburrow01 forfeited this round.
Posted by Epicular 9 months ago
Epicular
well this oughta be a beating