Sidex
Pierce_Presley

Trump is a dumb*ss

Pierce_Presley has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Sidex

Pro

I wish to say objectively that President Donald J. Trump is a dumb*ss. In order to do this, I wish to make a subjective argument with objective terminology.

Dumb*ss - A fool

Fool - A person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person.
Source: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com...

Rules of Debate:
First round - Acceptance
Second Round - Argue to why/why not
Third Round - Counter opponents logic or argument/ type conclusions

This will be an opinionated debate. I do not believe in the accepted social decorum, so I ask people to vote their conscious, not what who they believed has better decorum. I invite my opponent to express him/herself freely without restraint. I also wish to extend using whatever language my opponent deems appropriate to freely express oneself.

Voters are required to write why they agree/disagree with pro/con, but no voter will be dismissed with any subjective opinion. I feel like setting this up like so might make me lose the debate, but I'm not really debating to win anyway, so whatev....
Pierce_Presley

Con

I accept this challenge.
Sidex

Pro

So because this is an opinionated debate, I will be a little hyperbolic. I just really want to get my frustration out about the guy.

He cannot answer any objective questions about the nature of what he suppose to be doing. In one of his recent news conference, he foolishly deflected from a question from both the Hebrew community and a reporter whose question was regarding the black caucus. First, the Semitic reporter told him that he did not whatsoever agree with Donald Trump being anti-semitic. Then the reporter asked what he was going to do about the rise of hate crime towards the Semitic community. Donald Trump told the reporter to sit down and he responded by saying, "I am the least anti-semitic person you know." He used more subjective language obviously not understanding(honestly I think it's just straight denial) the question posed by the reporter. He just assumed even after the reporter told him that the reporter did not personally think that he was anti-semitic, the reporter simply asked the question subjectively to try to trap him, thus creating in his mind denial. Even afterward as Donald Trump was saying how much "he loved the Jews" the reporter even tried to express that he didn't think Trump was anti-semitic.

I'm ok with just that argument, I say Trump is a dumb*ss for not being able to answer questions "wisely"(thus implying that he says things foolishly). Keep in mind that I personally don't even think that Trump is racist(including being anti-semitic), I think he's just a selfish dumb*ss. I use the word "selfish" because he does not discriminate against race, he discriminates against poor people. He isn't even racist against Mexicans, he just wants to do what "racist" white people(a good chunk of the population) wants to do. He doesn't care about anything but getting himself more power and money. He simply caters to the inside prejudices of the people he tries to serve. But I digress to that he's still a dumb*ss for how poorly he is dealing with the press questions.

Good luck to my opponent, I don't really care if I win or not, Just expressing my subjective opinion. :)
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
I was hoping to do a quick debate and I'm tired of waiting on people, no worries I'm done with it anyway.
Posted by Pierce_Presley 1 year ago
Pierce_Presley
Wait. Why does it say I ff? Sorry school interfered for nearly four hours.