CrazyMan211
ILikePie5

Trump is a terrible president

CrazyMan211 has forfeited round #3.

CrazyMan211

Pro

He has no ideas of anything. He is a racist, rude, fat, ugly ,stupid, and crazy. He accused Obama of wiretapping his building ad said that all Mexicans are evil.
ILikePie5

Con

Thank You for this opportunity to prove just how good Donald J. Trump is. I've engaged in multiple debates over the course of the campaign season to prove how liberals and the main-stream media will twist anything Trump does.

As my opponent has provided a brief overview of what they claim, I urge my opponent to provide evidence in the form of sources that have no bias. Without evidence to back it up, judges, please declare their claims null and void.

I wish you good luck and hope you post a more thorough argument in the next round. I will post my case in the next round as well.
CrazyMan211

Pro

You think Mr. Trump is good!?! . Trump is just trying to deport all the Mexicans. He can't even talk like a normal person for more than an hour. He said to lock up Hillary Clinton and even though she did the email thing, do you really want to lock a rich lady in a jail cell. His travel ban against 7 mostly Muslim countries. People have families and this ban makes then not able to see them. He is supposed to listen to a intelligence committee for an hour but ignores them. You will burn in Hell if you are a Trump supporter.
ILikePie5

Con

My opponent has failed to provide any proof as to how Trump is bad. All they have is liberal talking points instead of facts to back it up. Because my opponent cannot prove his claims, judges, please regard them as false until sources are provided. Once my opponent does, I will refute their claims.

Pro-Trump-Contention 1:(Immigration)
Trump has called for a wall to be built to keep illegal immigrants out. Trump proposes to make Mexico pay for the wall because they export their crime and poverty to the United States via illegal immigration. Many Americans have been killed by these illegal aliens and the lives of their families have been destroyed. [1]Mexico also publishes pamphlets of how to illegaly immigrate to the United States, and this is the reason why they must pay for the wall.[2] The wall is estimated to cost about 17 billion dollars[3]. I am sure that Con is going to argue how Trump is going to make Mexico pay, and my answer comes directly from Trump's website- Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: "impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards " of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore."[4]Along with the proposal of the wall Trump has proposed to deport the illegal immigrants. Coming to the U.S. Illegally is in violation of the law, and the law cannot be bended for anyone. A simple way to make the illegals leave to to triple the number Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers. Currently we only have about 5000 ICE officers that do the lion's share of the work compared to the Los Angeles Police Department which consists of 10,000 officers. Also ICE officers should accompany local gang task forces to apprehend and deport illegals participating in street gangs.[5]This not only reduces the number of crime but also gets rid of the illegals. Another way to get rid of illegals is to defund federal grants from sanctuary cities which number 300 over the entire nation.[6]These cities harbor illegal immigrants, meaning they have laws enforced where the ICE cannot arrest illegals even if there is evidence. These are only some of the ways listed on Trump's website.

Pro-Trump-Contention 2:(Veterans Administration Reform)
Mr. Trump is completely pro-veteran. He wants to fire the corrupt and incompetent VA executives that let 300,000 veterans die waiting for care.[7]The Trump Plan Will:

"Increase funding for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury and suicide prevention services to address our veterans" invisible wounds. Service members are five times more likely to develop depression than civilians. They are almost fifteen times more likely to develop PTSD than civilians. This funding will help provide more and better counseling and care. More funding will also support research on best practices and state of the art treatments to keep our veterans alive, healthy and whole. With these steps, the Trump plan will help the veteran community put the unnecessary stigma surrounding mental health behind them and instead encourage acceptance and treatment in our greater society.
Increase funding for job training and placement services (including incentives for companies hiring veterans), educational support and business loans. All Americans agree that we must do everything we can to help put our service men and women on a path to success as they leave active duty by collaborating with the many successful non-profit organizations that are already helping. Service members have learned valuable skills in the military but many need help understanding how to apply those skills in civilian life. Others know how to apply those skills but need help connecting with good jobs to support their families. Still others have an entrepreneurial spirit and are ready to start creating jobs and growing the economy. The Trump plan will strengthen existing programs or replace them with more effective ones to address these needs and to get our veterans working.
Transform the VA to meet the needs of 21st century service members. Today"s veterans have very different needs than those of the generations that came before them. The VA must adapt to meet the needs of this generation of younger, more diverse veterans. The Trump plan will expand VA services for female veterans and ensure the VA is providing the right support for this new generation of veterans.
Better support our women veterans. The fact that many VA hospitals don"t permanently staff OBGYN doctors shows an utter lack of respect for the growing number female veterans. Under the Trump plan, every VA hospital in the country will be fully equipped with OBGYN and other women"s health services. In addition, women veterans can always choose a different OBGYN in their community using their veteran"s ID card."

[1]http://www.ojjpac.org......
[2]http://www.nytimes.com......
[3]http://m.imgur.com......
[4]https://assets.donaldjtrump.com......
[5]https://www.judiciary.senate.gov......
[6]http://cis.org......
[7]https://assets.donaldjtrump.com......

Looking forward to your rebuttals...
Posted by ILikePie5 10 months ago
ILikePie5
Rip, I forgot about the glitch when you copy paste. Don't fret. If you really want to see the sources go to my recent debates. They're the same ones and have the actual links.
Posted by FrankLee 10 months ago
FrankLee
The sources for the con-side are useless. You just posted the main pages for whatever sources you 'intended' to use but never link it to the articles directly. Seems to be pulling for straws at this point.
Posted by boxofhalf 10 months ago
boxofhalf
The pro side is heavily utilizing guilting, immature insults, and emotional appeals. Go Con Go!
Posted by dipper 10 months ago
dipper
Following this debate with interest. While I admit to being biased on the Pro side of the argument at this point, I've always tried to keep an open mind on the issues, and I'm hoping a good intelligent discourse on the subject will help me understand the people on the extremes of both sides.