Stoned_bugga
Sanders2k16

Trump is good for America

Stoned_bugga

Pro

I'll let my opponent go first
Sanders2k16

Con

As this argument is on wether Trump is good for America and not is Trump the best candidate, unless we run out of things to debate, which I highly doubt, I think we should only talk about Trump and not how he is better than other candidates, that is for another debate.
I will just list out my arguments for now as I cannot rebut you yet.
->Trump beleives in punishing woman that get abortions!
->Trump ignores the fact that LGBTQ exist!
->Trump want's to build a 250 billion dollar wall, not including maitnence and protection, which, if you didn't know can still be climbed over (with a rope or latter, it's really not that hard), he also expects he could make Mexico pay for it somehow!
->He ignores science when it comes to such things as evolution, the big bang, and climate change.
->He can't decide wether the KKK is bad for some reason!
->He is a nationalist which often leads to anti semetism and dictatorships, such as Russia, China, Germany, Italy, North Korea, the list goes on and on and on.
->Do we want a man in office that has made billions of dollars for himself and not others, he has bankrupted 4 companies, but made money off of it somehow, this shows his intelligence, exept, we need a man that serves his country and not his accountants and banks!
->He would try to kick out almost 3 million people, and expects it to lower terrorism and shootings, no this will stur up Muslims around the world, which will cause semi-radical people to become radical and non-radical to consider being radical!
->He beleives that Palestine deserves to exist, but at the same time that they are losers that should be bombed out of existence (he actually said something similar to what I said).
->Do we want a leader that is being critisized by allies such as Israel, UK, Germany, Poland, Iceland, Ireland, nevermind I don't need to list out all of Europe (besides the only dictatorship there, Belarus, not counting Russia), he is also being critizided by Australia, New Zealand, India, China, etc.
->Do we want a leader being praised by some of the notoriously evil and corrupt leaders around the world such as Putin, Kim Jong Un (yes the dictator of North Korea, endorsed a US politician), and dictators from around Africa, Asia, and South and Central America, so pretty much all dictators and evil leaders LOVE Trump!
->He beleives in taxing imports, but what you don't realize is that his plan to empose a 80% on imports would raise the price of such things as a new iPhone to well over a thousand dollars, basic things such as toilet paper would almsot double in price, pretty much everything, actually, would cost tons more.
->In order to debate against other candidates he needs to lower himself down to play ground langauge (little Marco)! If he becomes president are we gonna see him call Putin, Little Putin or Sanctioned Putin?

So these are just a couple things, I have plenty more, now why don't you reply.

Also sorry, but Trump as of now would have to sway 200 million people to win the US General Election, against either Clinton OR Sanders, both would win in a landslide. Trump can't even sway more than 45% of the Republican party, and has a approval rating in the US of 24% (not even all his supporters like him, they just think he's better than the other candidates).
Stoned_bugga

Pro

Stoned_bugga forfeited this round.
Sanders2k16

Con

Sanders2k16 forfeited this round.
Stoned_bugga

Pro

Stoned_bugga forfeited this round.
Sanders2k16

Con

Sanders2k16 forfeited this round.