Trump is love. Trump is life

I think trump is life. Agree?

Thank you Pro for this interesting topic.

"I think trump is life. Agree?"

Before starting my own arguments let's define a few terms.

trump - a card of a suit any of whose cards will win over a card that is not of this suit "called also trump card. [1]

Life - the ability to grow, change, etc., that separates plants and animals from things like water or rocks [2]

Now there are 7 qualifications in order for something to have life. They are as follows:
It should maintain some balanced conditions in its inner structure
Its structure is highly organized.
It should be able to break down or build up nutrients to release or store energy based on need. This is called Metabolism
It should grow, which means its structure changes as time goes by in an advantageous manner.
It should show adaptation to the environment.
It should be able to respond to environmental stimuli on demand (as opposed to adaptation, which occurs over time).
It should be able to reproduce itself. [3]

Now as far as I can tell a "trump" or "trump card" doesn't meet any of these requirements making my opponents statement "trump is life" false.

Well man good sir I'm talking about Donald Trump the greatest man to walk this earth after Jesus

My opponent is trying to change a definition after the first round. This is an excellent example of semantics, forfeiting all points to me.

My opponent enjoys the company of male genitaliaI

Pro has now proceeded to attempt to insult me with a fact that I do not try to hide.

Please Vote Con.
Posted by deamonomic 8 months ago
i dont understand how people could vote for Trump or Cruze. Trump will end up pissing off the rest of the world and isolating America We will end up surrendering our position as the worlds leading nation. Trump says whatever the hell he wants regardless of the consequences. That is absolutely not someone who should be president. We need someone who thinks about whats better for our country and considers what they say before they blurt it out. Trump doesnt care if its true or not or if its a misrepresentation of the truth. If he thinks it will win him the election he'll say it. Just like ted Cruze actively lying to try to cover his own mistakes. Neither men deserve to go anywhere near the white house
Posted by Dannyx 8 months ago
Trump 2016 ftw
Posted by vi_spex 8 months ago
trump is the man
Posted by MagicAintReal 8 months ago
Posted by dsjpk5 8 months ago
Interesting topic.