uppitynumber
JohnSmythe

Trump ought to be impeached

uppitynumber has forfeited round #2.

uppitynumber

Pro

If you wish to debate, note: I am willing to take either side of the debate. I have no real stake in the matter of Trump presidency, and only wish to intelligently debate the divisive topic.

Leave a comment, if interested, telling me which side you would like to take. If I think you're up for it, I'll be happy to invite you.

No half-clever semantics, no side-stepping of burden of proof (both sides have burden of proof to their claims). Just a substantive debate about current affairs, such as a political analyst might be convinced by.

Thank you for your interest.

Edit:

Thank you to JohnSmythe for taking up the debate.

I will argue that Trump ought to be impeached on ethical and legal grounds.

We will posit our initial arguments in Round 2.

Hope this will turn out to be an interesting debate.
JohnSmythe

Con

I thank my host for graciously changing his terms so I could debate and look forward to an intelligent discussion on what has developed elsewhere into hysterics.
Posted by DrCereal 4 months ago
DrCereal
@CreeNation
How can you vote on the merits of an argument if the argument hasn't been presented to you?
This is what you would call "bias".
Posted by CreeNation 4 months ago
CreeNation
I vote Con because there are no reasons to impeach him
Now I would like to debate Backwardseden on a few points

* Both Trump and god are terrorists.
How is trump a terrorist he never attacked people just to make them afraid of him
* Both Trump and god love war.
If Hillary was voted in the USA would be at war with Russia in a year after she was elected because she always trying to poke the Russian bear for no other reason than she needed someone to blame all her wrong doings.
* Both Trump and god use power and then fear to control
How has trump used this at all I have not seen any of this if he was really using fear and power to suppress political opponents then at every protest Antifa would get gunned down by the military but do you see this happening no because trump is not the evil emperor that you perceive him to be.

And the rest is just a load of sh*t that backwardseden just wrote out of emotional hate

I am Canadian and do not really like trump but I do not see any reason he should be impeached he has not done anything impeachable.
Posted by canis 4 months ago
canis
Impeached for what ?
Posted by backwardseden 4 months ago
backwardseden
Things Donald Trump and god have in common (in no order of importance)
* Both Trump and god are compulsive liars.
* Both Trump and god use power and then fear to control.
* Both Trump and god use religion as a premise to gain that power.
* Both Trump and god love war.
* Both Trump and god have these babbling mouths that never shuts up.
* Both Trump and god have super elastic band stretched out undie superior ego complexes
* Both Trump and god don"t give a damn who they squash to get what they want.
* Both Trump and god are all about winning.
* Both Trump and god you know they are hiding something to achieve what they want (a sheep in wolf"s clothing)
* Both Trump and god don"t give a damn about the poorest of the poor.
* Both Trump and god are fake within their own personalities.
* Both Trump and god have their way with women.
* Both Trump and god are chief complainers. They complain about everything.
* Both Trump and god are crybaby whiners and cannot do without their rattles.
* Both Trump and god have no idea, none, as to what true suffering, pain and horror truly is.
* Both Trump and god hate politics.
* Both Trump and god are terrorists.
* Both Trump and god are self imposed narcissists.

Now I am sure that I have missed quite a few things that Trump and god have in common, and please, oh please mention them to me. I would highly appreciate it. Thank you. And btw, I really don't care what Trump says. He digs himself a hole almost every tim he speaks publicly. Oh oh darn. I got sidetracked. Hmmmmmmmm. It'll be fun for you to show me and others of Trumps pilferings. Personally, I hate the guy and I do not keep tabs on him.

Indeed and absolutely without a doubt Trump should be impeached. I mean after all, he's got a sincere shot at becoming the absolute worst president that this country has ever seen otherwise.
Posted by JohnSmythe 4 months ago
JohnSmythe
Con, if I could.
Posted by uppitynumber 4 months ago
uppitynumber
Thanks for the interest, which position would you like?
Posted by JohnSmythe 4 months ago
JohnSmythe
If you`d change your criteria for a challenger, I accept. The site does not permit me, based on the criteria provided.