jessica.maddi123
Luke_Burdette

Trump would be the best President among Republican Canidates

jessica.maddi123

Pro

Hi, Looking for someone who supports a Republican that is not Trump.
Thank you and Good Luck.

1. Trump is a great economist and will greatly help the American economy.
He has plans to cut spending on everything and the only additional things he wants to spend money on are, the military, Increasing border security. He also wants to lower taxes. But overall his plan to stop spending government funds on programs that are not necessary. He understands what is needed and what we don"t need. He understands capitalism.
Other Republicans (except Kasiach) seem to have poor understanding of what to spend money on.

2. He will stop illegal immigration, helping our economy. Illegal immigrants cost a lot of money from the government. They are provided with health care and other benefits only citizens of the United States deserve to get from our government. This costs so much money and putting a stop to this will help the economy and let the government focus on real Americans.

3. He is an outstanding negotiator. Yes, he isn't political in his rhetoric. But his business negotiations and knowledge of deal making will be extremely beneficial for the United States.

4. He"s committed to education. He will end the atrocity that is common core.

5.He will stop ISIS quickly and efficiently. I can not be sure it will be as quick and effortless as Trump seems to think. However, taking out ISIS is importent for the stability of the world.

6. Trump is not afraid to say what he thinks. He is an open book. Unlike Cruz and Bush, Trump will say exactly what he believes. No BS, just honesty.

7.Trump has a confidence and a self-assured, powerful personality that is perfectly suited for politics.

8. Trump is his own special interest and is unlikely to give that power away to lobbyists and special interests.

9. He believes in America being the best it can be, which is a nice thing for a leader to believe in his country.

9. He cares about America and isn't doing this for any other reason but the people. Bush, Rubio and Cruz are trying to further their career.

10. Unlike other Republicans he is not too religious.

"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that. I"ll bring back our jobs from China, from Japan, from Mexico and from so many places. I"ll bring back our money. " Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again."

-Donald J Trump
Luke_Burdette

Con

I do like the Donald, but I think Dr. Carson or Ted Cruz are the better choices. I agree with almost all of Trump's policies, however, it is the way he would pursue, and does not provide details. Last night at the town hall in columbia, a man asked him what his specific plan to replace Obamacare was, Trump gave a vague, non specific answer, and Anderson Cooper asked the man if his question was met, the man just said yes, not wanting to upset Trump, if he has given specifics, please tell me, he has hardly given specifics on anything. He also is a dividing figure that tears the country apart, Carson and Cruz can unite the country
jessica.maddi123

Pro

jessica.maddi123 forfeited this round.
Luke_Burdette

Con

Luke_Burdette forfeited this round.
jessica.maddi123

Pro

jessica.maddi123 forfeited this round.
Luke_Burdette

Con

Luke_Burdette forfeited this round.