Vpalmer663
dykevandick

Trump. Good or Bad president.

Vpalmer663 has forfeited round #2.

Vpalmer663

Pro

I believe Trump is a very good president. I'm not saying he is a great person because honestly, I don't think he is. He has done so many things for America already. There is a drop in illegal immigration. He recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital. He passed a historic tax reform that is bettering our economy. Last but not least Hillary Clinton is not President. The whole election I was trying to figure out how the news would attack trump if he breathed wrong but Clinton got a free pass on literally everything! She lied about her husband raping people and we all know about the email scandal. All I'm saying is I know in my heart that Trump was the right pick for president.
dykevandick

Con

I believe that the president of a country is one who should lead with example and have a better effect on the people and not just the economy. What is trump teaching? That we should grab people by the p*ssy without their consent?

Sure hilary screwed up with the emails, but with trump actively collaborating with russia and exposing government secrets i think i is really dumb people are still supporting him. Trump has threatened the fbi director for wanting to investigate the collusion with russia and i feel even as a non-american that that is really suspicious and hints at an immoral man.

The basic trajectory of the economy under President Trump remains the same as it did under President Obama. So the claim was false. Furthermore, trump's tax reforms help those who dont really need it.. Those in the lowest-earning fifth of the population would see their income increase by 0.4 percent. Those in the next highest fifth would receive a 1.2 percent boost. The next two quintiles would see their income increase 1.6 percent and 1.9 percent, respectively. But the biggest increase, 2.9 percent, would go to those in the top-earning fifth.

Therefore, i feel that as a person and as a president, trump is shitty.
Posted by John_C_1812 6 months ago
John_C_1812
We may have a difference in understanding in what a President of the United States is.

A President is a man who sits on behalf of all men before the United States Constitution to provide representation to Basic principle and legal precedent to legislation of law.

An Executive officer are not instantly President by vote, they can become a president of greater authority when the conditions of representation are met in alinegnment of Executive office. By oath President is a declaration of abilities that are displayed. Not given by the power that rests in political office.

A discussion can go on for days between the differences of the two positions. By your understanding is there a difference between President and Executive officer of the Legislative Branch of Government? Can you see where a need may arise were a person would provide fact how a United States Constitution can provide the same Rights as an Amendment and while a restriction of Amendment might be called for as a form of political governing?
Posted by lIlIlIllIIIIllIlI 6 months ago
lIlIlIllIIIIllIlI
My first comment will be to Vpalmer 663 while the rest will be rebutting anything Repukesaretheworst states.
As of now, there is little to no evidence linking any connections between Trump and Russian collaborators.
Towards Repukes are the worst-
" The vast majority of you morons get your info from social media, Faux "News", Breitbart, Info Wars, etc. All of which have been proven as horribly inaccurate, biased, untruthful news sources"
To begin with, news channels will always have a trend towards reporting inaccurate news. It's news after all, and usually and the correct information is typically not communicated on the first day or so of the event. However, it isn't completely false to say that Fox News isn't credible, but not taking into consideration that many fact-checkers are biased towards Republican sites would also be a mistake.
-https://www.usnews.com...
"The only ones that seem to think otherwise are the brainwashed lunatics that listen to them without question. To morons like you, fellow republicans tell no lies, are 100% truthful, and are all good people. You're all party before country. So I won't waste my time arguing with you, I'll just state the facts and leave it to others willing to waste their time with willful stupidity."
Clearly not, given the recent election in Alabama- a state with a mainly Republican demographic.
-http://thefederalist.com...
"You say he's done so much for this nation since taking office, but no evidence to back your claim"
- http://www.washingtonexaminer.com...
I will be responding to the rest you have stated in further comments due to a lack of characters.
Posted by Vpalmer663 6 months ago
Vpalmer663
I respect your opinion. In your comment, you didn't talk about Hillary. What are your opinions on her?
Posted by Repukesaretheworst 6 months ago
Repukesaretheworst
"Wahh, Hillary was treated so fairly during the campaign than trump, wahh!" No, you whiny moron, she wasn't. Trump didn't get harassed by Russians trolls meddling in our elections, Trump didn't have the FBI on him over something he was innocent for, unlike rethuglicons, the majority of democrats didn't spread lies about Trump, and in reality, trump gave us a reason to mock him every time he opened his mouth. If you don't understand why, that's your problem, as they've been stated tirelessly many, many times. There's a very, very good reason Trump has had so much heat since he started campaigning, you're just too willfully ignorant to see why.

And last but not least, Bill raped people? Was he tried in court for these accusations? Was he found guilty of such claims? Is there even any evidence he did? No, you idiot, you fabricated that statement or got it from someone who did and were stupid enough to believe it. That's why you won't get a debate from me, you're literally too dumb to understand anything that doesn't coincide with your narrow, bigoted beliefs. I agree that she was an idiot to stay with Bill after he cheated, not raped, and it definitely hurt her election campaign. But lying about rape, that's something I've learned to expect from mentally challenged Reich-wingers like you.

This nation is such a horrible state as it is right now entirely because of people like you. I just hope you get what you deserve one way or another.
Repukesaretheworst
I won't bother buying into this "debate", as I already know well and clear that facts don't mean anything to Reich-wingers like yourself. The vast majority of you morons get your info from social media, Faux "News", Breitbart, Info Wars, etc. All of which have been proven as horribly inaccurate, biased, untruthful news sources. The only ones that seem to think otherwise are the brainwashed lunatics that listen to them without question. To morons like you, fellow republicans tell no lies, are 100% truthful, and are all good people. You're all party before country. So I won't waste my time arguing with you, I'll just state the facts and leave it to others willing to waste their time with willful stupidity.

You say he's done so much for this nation since taking office, but no evidence to back your claim. You simply mention reduced illegal immigration and his tax bill. I don't personally know how illegal immigration is going, but I know enough about the tax bill to know it's a get-rich-quick scheme by the wealthy, for the wealthy. A literal reverse robinhood. I imagine Faux "News" does nothing but lie about this horrendous tax bill that will cost low-income families over $5 trillion and save rich people over $3 trillion, leading to a $1.4 trillion increase to our national deficit. "Oh, but it's meant to save corporations money to pass on their saves to the consumer." You half-wit, you've clearly never paid attention to trickle-down-economics. It's doesn't work as Reagan intended, never has, and never will. It was easily the worst thing Reagan did for this nation, and you idiots just twiddle your thumbs and wonder why things aren't getting better, and you're the reason why.