Kylerd92
mangolife23

Trump

Kylerd92

Pro

You think you democrats are smart by letting people that don't belong in this courty. You are going destory America by disarming are people and giving nukes to Iran. If this kepts up we well end up like the soviets under stalins rule. We have to stand with the GOP for the rights of the people
mangolife23

Con

"You think you democrats are smart by letting people that don't belong in this courty. You are going destory America by disarming are people and giving nukes to Iran. If this kepts up we well end up like the soviets under stalins rule. We have to stand with the GOP for the rights of the people"

Who exactly "belongs" in this country? Please elaborate.

Democrats try to keep the people in this country safe by putting restrictions on guns. Have you even heard about all these awful shootings? You can own a gun, but you have to be screened. And "If this keeps up we *will end up like the soviets under stalin*'s rule." Umm, do you know how to debate? That is obviously a slippery slope. Look it up.

I don't think you have properly done your research. Donald Trump, (The point of this debate that you did not address once in your opening argument) is a bully and a racist. (Source: His speeches) I for one do not want somebody with either of those characteristics running my government. How can you?
Kylerd92

Pro

Kylerd92 forfeited this round.
mangolife23

Con

I am assuming you forgot to post your argument in time...
Kylerd92

Pro

Kylerd92 forfeited this round.
mangolife23

Con

Well I guess we know who is 'smarter' now, don't we! :) Thank you for the great debate. It was quite... easy? Placid, I guess you could say. Anyway, vote for my side, please, since I am the only one who provided an argument. Thanks!
Kylerd92

Pro

Kylerd92 forfeited this round.
mangolife23

Con

Not cool, dude. What's your problem?
Kylerd92

Pro

Kylerd92 forfeited this round.
mangolife23

Con

Sweet, I win.
Posted by Zebracakes 8 months ago
Zebracakes
You have horrid spelling and grammar. Even I use the Check Your Spelling option at the bottom of the page before I post arguments/messages/comments on DDO, or anything for that matter. Maybe you should consider using it too. Just a suggestion. I would debate you, but seriously, I have idea what your debating about, Democrats, Republicans, or Donald Trump. Maybe you should make that a little more clear later in your argument or just not be so vague in the title of your next debate. Just another suggestion.

NOTE: You don't have to use these suggestions because that's all they are, suggestions.

Your welcome.