12345t
AustinMe

Trump

12345t

12345t

Pro

If elected, Donald Trump will be the greatest president of all time.
AustinMe

Con

First of all, why do you think Mr. Trump will be such a "great" president just so I know you aren't the kind of person who likes to talk about an opinion and not have anything to back it up. Trump is an inconsiderate jerk who thinks that he can say all the crap he likes to say about people and get away with it. He also talks about reducing our debt. Ask him how he can do that when he wan't to build a wall around Mexico, which will:

1. Put us billions of dollars into more debt.

2. Make it ok to let him do with whatever he would like without trying to actually TALK to the Mexicans and ask them to stop illegally immigrating into our country.
12345t

Pro

I thank my opponent for this opportunity.

I would first like to ask if there is anything that I can do to prove to you that Trump will be a great President?
With that, I will go and find the information need to change your mind.

The two main reason WHY i think he will be a great President:
1. By getting rid of Hispanics and Muslims he will make the country safer.
2. By strengthening the Christian religion he will make the country safer.
AustinMe

Con

AustinMe forfeited this round.
12345t

Pro

Here is the source I will be using:
- http://todaysinfo.net...
This website lists 13 reasons why Trump will make a great president.
I am only going to copy and comment on two of them.

12. "Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes"two "greats") on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He"s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall, and mark his words, "" I will immediately terminate President Obama"s illegal executive order on immigration.""

"Plus, with less authentic delicious Mexican food here in the U.S., obesity rates will probably drop."

-regardless of of Trump's racist bigotry used to appeal to an old, racist crowd, Immigration IS a problem here in the US and he plans to put an end to it.

1.
"Why would Trump make the best president of all time?
Because he said so.
"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that. I"ll bring back our jobs from China, from Japan, from Mexico and from so many places. I"ll bring back our money. " Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again.""

By building a wall, fighting ISIS, and strengthening the Christian religion, Trump will make the greatest president of all time.
That is my argument. Thankyou
AustinMe

Con

AustinMe forfeited this round.
Posted by zhakiro 1 month ago
zhakiro
this asstin guys is a complete idiot btw, im gonna block him for screwing up my other debate post. bye loser
Posted by Talyllyn 7 months ago
Talyllyn
How can getting rid of Hispanics and Muslims make a country safer? That is discrimination on religion and race.
Posted by Toffee 8 months ago
Toffee
Trump is evidently racist can't you tell by just glancing at his main policies: - Build a wall to stop Mexicans because their dangerous. That is a very racist comment because he is just plainly saying that all mexicans are bad and dangerous when a tiny minority is and hold on I don't think there is any country that doesn't have a problem with a tiny minority of people including America.
- Ban Muslims form entering the U.S. Well that is pretty explanatory and once again Trump is saying that all Muslims are bad due to the horrific acts of so-called islamic murderers where muslims are actually peaceful cahracters.
Vote Placed by SirMaximus 7 months ago
SirMaximus
12345tAustinMeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited 2 rounds, but Pro forfeited no rounds. Therefore, Pro wins for conduct.