NKJVPosttribulationist
MicheIIe

Trump's immigration policy.

MicheIIe has forfeited round #2.

MicheIIe

Pro

I am unable to watch the video at the moment, but when I get the chance to I will. I am for Trump's immigration policy because it is an extra procedure to make sure we are safe when allowing foreigners to come into our country and become a US citizen. My mom is an immigrant from the Philippines. She was abused and knew nobody, but she managed to come here legally. Why should people just be able to come here whoever they are from wherever. Shouldn't we be allowed to make sure they're safe and don't want to harm us?
NKJVPosttribulationist

Con

Thank you for being open minded. It details how a family was torn apart, yet the GOP is so pro-family. That makes no sense.