dothuyquynhnhu
Jocularly_Solemn

Trust is the most important factor in friendship

dothuyquynhnhu has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

dothuyquynhnhu

Pro

nhjihakshdkhkahdkhk kahjdkjhkshaldhkcmnbgjhgdkgakjhdgf,bcjsgjdhgkjgjskacnmbakgflkwgigfgkkahkjmbcmnb
Jocularly_Solemn

Con

I accept the challenge, although I have absolutely no idea what the instigator meant by "nhjihakshdkhkahdkhk kahjdkjhkshaldhkcmnbgjhgdkgakjhdgf,bcjsgjdhgkjgjskacnmbakgflkwgigfgkkahkjmbcmnb".

The topic of the debate states that "Trust is the most important factor in friendship".

I beg to differ. Although trust is a very important factor for a true friendship, it is not the most important factor. Other factors like caring, love, loyalty, honesty, understanding, etc. hold equal, if not more, amount of importance. For instance, a friendship with trust but no honesty, is bound to end badly if one of the people involved in the friendship finds out that the other person they put their trust into is not truthful with them.

That is all I have to say in this round.
Posted by Jocularly_Solemn 1 year ago
Jocularly_Solemn
Lol no idea....I just thought I could win this one but he forfeited :(
Posted by tommylibertarian1 1 year ago
tommylibertarian1
wtf is going on here?