MercernaryMurloc
Knaveslayer99

Tulio is better than Miguel (Road to Eldorado)

Started: 10/25/2016 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

MercernaryMurloc

Pro

Tulio. Nuff said
Knaveslayer99

Con

I accept and await my opponents opening argument.

This should be fun :P
MercernaryMurloc

Pro

Tulio has better hair. Miguel plays a lute, but you can't beat Tulio's manly manly hair, or his loaded dice. did I forget to mention he boned a priests daughter? HE'S HARDCORE and has better hair
Knaveslayer99

Con

First off I'd like to state how my opponent has brought up a false fact such as.

"he boned a priests daughter?"

Chel the "Priest Daughter" is not the daughter of Tzekel-Kan they do not mention or hint at this at all during the whole of the movie.

Firstly, Miguel is clearly a much better character as he shows more loving qualities such as his concern when Cortez's horse jumps off the side of the boat during one of the earlier parts of the movie Miguel immediately leaps into action to save the horse while Tulio shouts at him to leave the horse behind. We also see a lot of Greed in Tulio much more than we see in Miguel this is evident in many scenes but I think the most important thing is when Tulio breaks a pact in which he proposed and that was that Chel was off the table. He breaks his own pact and gets together with Chel betraying his best friend Miguel. Miguel has never hinted at betraying Tulio or doing anything bad to him yet Tulio has done these things to Miguel.

Secondly. Miguel is more caring this is extremely evident throughout the whole movie when Miguel begins to shame Tzekel-Kan for wanting to sacrifice people to the gods. Miguel takes it upon himself to be a loving "God" to give the people of El Dorado hope instead of fear as where Tulio just wants to leave with all the gold they could steal from the people of El Dorado. This is evident due to the end where Miguel was happy to stay with the people rather than leave but ends up leaving to ensure Tulio and Chel are safe when a pillar gets stuck.

Therefore Miguel is the better character and overall person than Tulio. I await Pro's Response.
MercernaryMurloc

Pro

From my position which is about 3 and a half foot, I would like to state that Tulio is a greedy person yes. but he is a man of manliness. and so to this argumment I retort Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle!
Knaveslayer99

Con

My opponent is clearly a troll so Vote Con.

However I will still do a Conclusion: Miguel Is a better character/person because he is a much more caring and loving character compared to Tulio's greed and how selfish he is.

I also forgot to put my source in.

http://roadtoeldorado.wikia.com...