Kylar
whanna4d21

Tulsi Gabbard for Bernie"s VP

Kylar

Pro

Good morning everyone it"s Kylar. I have been away so long thanks to a long rough senior year of high school.
Anyway, let"s begin the debate.
I will be supporting Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii for Bernie"s VP.
I want a clean, civil debate.
First round-acceptance.
whanna4d21

Con

Maybe top 3 pick but if Elizabeth warren backs him and becomes his VP I promise you the progressive surge will put Bernie up nationally at least 10 points. Not to mention your pick isn't very well known and I've never seen her grill anybody. Elizabeth Warren has been grilling for quite a while and would utterly crush any opposition VP candidate on the republican ticket. I suppose if Warren wants to give into wall street and back hill dog then I have no problem with your VP pick. unfortunately, don't expect to win any veteran votes; everybody or at least an overwhelming majority of the people I served with are staunch republicans. They're probably pulling for trump.
Kylar

Pro

Kylar forfeited this round.
Kylar

Pro

I ask the voters to forgive the forfeiture as I battled the flu symptoms for a few days. I also ask for forgiveness for not posting arguments sooner.
Thank you for your arguments.
Now then, I do not question that Elizabeth Warren would be a good VP. She's 66, has experience, is United Methodist (to appeal to Christian voters) is yes female, and is progressive.
However, Tulsi Gabbard still seems like the better option right now. She is 34, (which leaves an opening for a run in the future for the white house unlike warren, given her age)
Secondly, she is from Hawaii which not only lends the geographic balance to the ticket, but the diversity factor, and yes the gender card.
Thirdly, she is Hindu and Bernie is a Jew. Bernie is leading a revolution therefore he should continue that by choosing Tulsi and continue the historical firsts.
Fourth, Tulsi risked everything to endorse Bernie by resigning from the DNC, therefore, Bernie should choose someone who has literally given her all to him winning.
Thank you for the debate so far :)
whanna4d21

Con

whanna4d21 forfeited this round.
Kylar

Pro

Thanks for the debate.
we both forfeited a round, voters take this into account.
My final statement is that Tulsi would be a good vp because she adds geographic balance to the ticket.
Thanks for the debate
whanna4d21

Con

whanna4d21 forfeited this round.