Tumblr is Mostly Made up of Butt-hurt 'Feminist' Whales.

SJWs can be a major pain in the butt. Especially when they threaten the world with committing suicide, drinking bleach or some other crap in between. Anyways, what's your opinion towards these butt-hurt whales?

Thank you Pro for posting this interesting topic. I look forward to debating with you.

You assert that the majority of Tumblr users are 1) butthurt, 2) feminists, and 3) whales.
1: Butthurt
Many users are indeed on Tumblr for the express purpose of correcting grammar, posting mean pictures, or otherwise offending people because of their own bitterness. However, many is not most, and I doubt even 2% of the active users on Tumblr would qualify as consistently "butthurt". Everyone has their ups and downs; this is reflected on social media, including Tumblr.
2: Feminist
Every group of people has their extremists; Tumblr is no exception. I'm going to focus on the majority of Tumblrites, who are indeed feminist. They call themselves equalists more than feminists, because their mission is not solely to improve attitudes towards women, but also to create equality between all genders- often fighting for LGBTQ rights as well. In short they are not feminists, rather they are equalists, and the world could use more of them.
3: Whales
I'd like to see a whale use Tumblr. Really, I would.
I assume you mean obese (1). Statistically, the majority of the world is not obese, although a frighteningly large percentage of Americans are (2). The assumption that most users are obese is unrealistic.

Now we move to the opening statement:
SjWs can be a major pain in the butt.
I agree with you on that. I do not, however, see how this relates significantly to the debate. Claims like this are hard to challenge because they aren't backed up by anything more than opinion.
Especially when they threaten the world with committing suicide, drinking bleach or some other crap in between.
That is also true. Suicide should never be taken lightly or used to boost your position in an argument. It's sick and frankly insulting to those who genuinely need help.
Anyways, what's your opinion on these butt-hurt whales?
My opinion is that they are some of the most wonderfully accepting people I know. They are complete strangers who will leap to your aid if they think you're feeling down, they help others, they make friends and they do it all while posting Doctor Who memes on their respective blogs. As for the small portion of Tumblrites that fit the description provided, well, I say they need more exposure to people so that they can learn from our good examples and become better citizens of the Internet.

Finally, to claim most people on Tumblr (51% or more) meet all three qualifications (butthurt, feminist, whale) would require extensive research or at least a deep understanding of the site. I assume (no offense intended, honestly) from your abrasive language you have neither.

Allow us to clear something up:

For the record, when we meant to say 'Whales' we never meant fat. That use of language derives from the clash between and Tumblr itself. If you are aware of Tumblr's history, you'll perfectly know about the "massive" amounts of users who were pissed off at 4chan for posting such gruesome content on /b/ and other boards. Long story short, Tumblr's "activists" got together and decided to invade the site.

What they didn't know was that they were going up against some of the most disturbing people on the internet. People who only know gruesome content and people who know how to fight back. In the end, the raid proved to be unsuccessful and now it was time to return the favor.

The lesson of the raid: Don't be such sensitive people, because in the end it'll come biting you back.

Useful Links:
Whales Usage:
4chan's Invasion on Tumblr:
Tumblr in a Nutshell:

Reminders & Feedback:
1. We're bored with this debate already, any good recommendations for our monkey editors to make other people's tits go wild?
2. From a scale of 1-10, how much do we suck backing our "facts" up?
3. From a scale of 1-10, how much do our monkey editors suck at grammar?

Armadillosushi forfeited this round.

TheJihadTimes forfeited this round.

Armadillosushi forfeited this round.
Posted by Armadillosushi 2 years ago
I'd be willing to debate with you as well. As a semi-active Tumblrite I can assure you that we are most definitely not all "butthurt feminist whales" as you say.
Posted by iamanatheistandthisiswhy 2 years ago
So let me get this right, your assertion is that the majority of users on Tumblr are butt hurt feminists?

If that is you assertion, I will gladly debate this topic with you.