Tupac > Biggie

Started: 3/25/2016 Category: Music

I am for Tupac being all around better than Notorious BIG

I accept your argument. The Notorious B.I.G. is the G.O.A.T.

Tupac can be shown to be the best based on 3 simple things. His poetic talent, his positive messages, and his contributions to the better good.

Hip Hop itself is poetry with a beat, that speaks to the people. This is something Tupac Shakur excelled at. "Don't believe everything you hear. Real eyes, realize, real lies." A poet, actor, and musical artist Tupac had many talents, and he used them all for the greater good. A modern day Poe, you can see Tupac's talent in each of his songs. "She tried to hide her pregnancy from her family / who didn"t really care to see, or give a damn if she / went out and had a church of kids / as long as when the check came they got first dibs." -Brenda's Got a Baby

His lyrics work to inspire and speak on important issues. "And since we all came from a woman/Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman/I wonder why we take from our women/Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
/I think it's time to kill for our women/Time to heal our women, be real to our women". While other rappers were rapping about "having sex with hoes", drugs, and money, Tupac was trying to make a difference.

Not only that Tupac gave back to the community. He had many charities that he told no one about because he didn't want people to say he did it for the attention. He also helped anyone who ever needed him, "In 1993, Tupac received a letter from the parents of a dying boy, named Joshua. They said it was Joshua"s last wish to meet Tupac. Tupac flew to Maryland to meet Joshua and took him to a basketball game. Soon after Joshua"s death Tupac renamed his publishing company from Ghetto Gospel Music to Joshua"s Dream."

"From June 1994 to April 2002, Ms. Erica Ford ran Tupac"s Code Foundation even after the rapper had passed away. Erica, Tupac, and his stepfather Mutulu Shakur, established The Code in 1994. The mission was simply to keep young people out of jail and to decrease "Black on Black" crime."

And it doesn't stop there.....

"Tupac put together a benefit concert to help a growing non-profit organization, A Place Called Home, raise money for a new building. Founded in 1993, A Place Called Home is a safe haven in South Central LA where at risk youth are empowered to take ownership of the quality and direction of their lives through programs in education."

Believe me when I say there are MANY more.

bhakun forfeited this round.

Since my partner has forfeited, I will keep my previous argument.

bhakun forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 6 months ago