CousinVinny92
IveGotUrOuts

Tupac Shakur faked his death and is still alive

IveGotUrOuts

CousinVinny92

Pro

A debate on whether Tupac Shakur is really dead or alive? I believe Tupac Shakur is currently still alive and living, first round is for acceptance on debate.
CousinVinny92

Pro

Very well, Well let me first start off by saying 1 VERY IMPORTANT FACT that proves Tupac's death was planned. In the United States, their is currently only "ONE" state that allows a person to LEGALLY fake his/her death and be given a new identity. Only on the terms that the person who is planning their "death" has had someone attempt to murder them 2 times or more.

Looking back at Tupac Shakur's life we all know people have attempted to murder him, examples include, August 22, 1992, in Marin City, California, When Shakur performed at an outdoor festival and a rapper pulled out a Colt Mustang trying to shoot Shakur.

November 30, 1994, Shakur was shot five times and robbed after entering the lobby of Quad Recording Studios in Manhattan by two armed men in army fatigues. As the story goes we know this is when the whole beef starts between Biggie Smalls & P. Diddy VS Tupac Shakur

In October 1993, in Atlanta, two brothers and off-duty police officers were with their wives celebrating a recent passing of the state bar examination. As they all crossed the street, a car with Shakur inside passed by them or "almost struck them," after which they began an altercation with the driver, Shakur and the other passengers, which was then joined by a second passing car. Mark Whitwell was charged with firing at Shakur's car and later lying to the police during the investigation, and Shakur with firing back, until prosecutors decided to drop all charges against all parties.

And then theirs the staged death, On September 7, 1996, Shakur was shot four times in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was taken to the University Medical Center, where he died six days later.

Again all this just relates to my first point about "Faking Death" in the state of Nevada.

Now I would just like to present some a few other interesting details to the debate.

Tupac was cremated the day after he died. Since when does some one get cremated the day after a murder? There was no autopsy. Plus, no one can ask to dig up his grave like they wanted to do with Elvis and like they did with Abraham Lincoln.

Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, but for some strange reason he didn't wear one the night he was with Suge Knight and was shot.

The memorial services that were open to the public were canceled in both Los Angeles and Atlanta.

Tupac's vehicle got shot 12 times and Suge didn't get hit once, He was 'grazed' by a bullet, Why did Tupac get shot all those times and Suge not get hit once? If a car pulls up next to you and shots at the passenger 12 times if one bullet hits the passenger the odds of 1 out of 12 not hitting the driver are 1-NONE.
IveGotUrOuts

Con

My opponent has a nice story problem is that its just a story no factual evidence in no way proves is argument which is that "Tupac Shakur faked his death and is still alive"

Official story from wiki:

On the night of September 7, 1996, Shakur attended the Mike Tyson vs Bruce Seldon boxing match at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. After leaving the match, one of Suge's associates spotted 21-year-old Orlando "Baby Lane" Anderson, a member of the Southside Crips, in the MGM Grand lobby and informed Shakur, who then attacked Anderson. Shakur's entourage, as well as Suge and his followers, assisted in assaulting Anderson. The fight was captured on the hotel's video surveillance. Earlier that year, Anderson and a group of Crips had robbed a member of Death Row's entourage in a Foot Locker store, precipitating Shakur's attack. After the brawl, Shakur went to rendezvous with Suge to go to Death Row-owned Club 662 (now known as restaurant/club Seven). He rode in Suge's 1996 black BMW 750iL sedan as part of a larger convoy including many in Shakur's entourage.

At 10:55 pm, while paused at a red light, Shakur rolled down his window and a photographer took his photograph. At around 11:00–11:05 pm, they were halted on Las Vegas Boulevard by Metro bicycle police for playing the car stereo too loud and not having license plates. The plates were then found in the trunk of Suge's car; they were released without being fined a few minutes later. At about 11:10 pm, while stopped at a red light at Flamingo Road near the intersection of Koval Lane in front of the Maxim Hotel, a vehicle occupied by two women pulled up on their left side. Shakur, who was standing up through the sunroof, exchanged words with the two women, and invited them to go to Club 662. At approximately 11:15 pm, a white, four-door, late-model Cadillac with an unknown number of occupants pulled up to the sedan's right side, rolled down one of the windows, and rapidly fired a volley of gunshots at Shakur; bullets hit him in the chest, pelvis, and his right hand and thigh. One of the rounds apparently ricocheted into Shakur's right lung. Suge was hit in the head by fragmentation, though it is thought that a bullet grazed him. At the time of the drive-by Shakur's bodyguard was following behind in a vehicle belonging to Kidada Jones, Shakur's then-fiancée. The bodyguard, Frank Alexander, stated that when he was about to ride along with the rapper in Suge's car, Shakur asked him to drive Kidada Jones' car instead just in case they were too drunk and needed additional vehicles from Club 662 back to the hotel. The bodyguard reported in his documentary, Before I Wake, that shortly after the assault, one of the convoy's cars drove off after the assailant but he never heard back from the occupants.

After arriving on the scene, police and paramedics took Suge and a mortally wounded Shakur to the University Medical Center. According to an interview with one of Shakur's closest friends the music video director Gobi, while at the hospital, he received news from a Death Row marketing employee that the shooters had called the record label and were sending death threats aimed at Shakur, claiming that they were going there to "finish him off". Upon hearing this, Gobi immediately alerted the Las Vegas police, but the police claimed they were understaffed and no one could be sent. Nonetheless, the shooters never arrived. At the hospital, Shakur was in and out of consciousness, was heavily sedated, breathed through a ventilator and respirator, was placed on life support machines, and was ultimately put under a barbiturate induced coma after repeatedly trying to get out of the bed. Despite having been resuscitated in a trauma center and surviving a multitude of surgeries (as well as the removal of a failed right lung), Shakur had gotten through the critical phase of the medical therapy and was given a 50% chance of pulling through. Gobi left the medical center after being informed that Shakur made a 13% recovery on the sixth night. While in the critical care unit on the afternoon of September 13, 1996, Shakur died of internal bleeding; doctors attempted to revive him but could not impede his hemorrhaging. His mother, Afeni, made the decision to tell the doctors to stop. He was pronounced dead at 4:03 pm (PDT) The official cause of death was noted as respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary arrest in connection with multiple gunshot wounds. Shakur's body was cremated and some of his ashes were later mixed with marijuana and smoked by members of the Outlawz.......[1]

OPP's argument that he faked his death:

Death certificate:

This argument fails because to reaceive a death certificate you need a body. Since there was a death certificate there was a body.

Cremation:

Once an autopsy is completed, the family can do what it wishes with the body. It's not unusual in Las Vegas for an autopsy to be done the same day as a homicide. It happens all the time. Immediately following the autopsy a couple of hours after Tupac's death, his body was picked up by a mortuary, his body was cremated overnight, and his mother took his ashes home the next day.

While I was doing actually doing research to answer my opponents arguments I found this site which he did not credit as his source plagiarism is never good at least he could have done a little research. And BTW the best part is that his own "source" debunks his claims see for yourself below(it literally made me laugh):

http://thunder_1st.tripod.com...

Next round at least come up with your own arguments.

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org...
CousinVinny92

Pro

I respect your response and can see you are a worthy opponent on this subject. Okay so lets begin.

Well regarding the "plagiarism" you accused me of, well last time I checked I did not post everything WORD for WORD and actually put most of what i said in my own words and added more to what I found. Anyways not getting to far of topic let me first start of by saying how you totally disregarded by argument and basically said it was FALSE by telling me he has a death certificate..... THAT PROVES MY FIRST ARGUMENT IS CORRECT. According to the state of Nevada it is LEGAL to fake your death so it only makes sense that they would make a DEATH CERTIFICATE, hence the reason for faking your death you would want people to believe you are DEAD! Then give you a new idenity!

Now to give more evidence that Tupac Shakur is ALIVE is the detail you brought up about his autopsy. Me as being a true Tupac fan would know at first that at the time of his death an autopsy photo was not released. Yet many months later one was shown on the news claiming to be his autopsy. After trying to relocate this photo since I had not seen it in years, this is the one i came across on the internet.

http://www.google.com...

NOW, whether this photo is real or not is the question, but after reviewing multiply sites all of them claimed this was the autopsy photo released. Now here comes the FACT, if this is the true photo where is the tattoo that should be located on his neck? Tupac got a "Makaveli tattoo" right before he died back in 1995 after being released from prison and studying the ways of Makaveli. I also noticed the tattoo on his right arm looks slighty different to the one I've seen in music videos of him.

And for my next point I would like to point out the famous "LAST PHOTO EVER TAKEN OF TUPAC ALIVE" You know what i am talking about the one of him in the Black BMW sedan.

http://www.bing.com...

Well if you do the same thing i did and open up the application "Paint" on your computer and zoom in as far as you can and look at the KEY ignition, where is the key???? Reporters claim that this photo was taken when Tupac & Suge were stopped at a red light, last time i checked cars don't run when stopped at a red light (And please don't bother to try to convince me there was PUSH START for cars back in 96')
IveGotUrOuts

Con

Faking your own death:

My opponent has stated faking your own death in Nevada is legal under certain circumstances I only that he show the source of this claim. I would like to point out even it is legal in Nevada to fake your death it does not prove 2pac did so.

Autopsy photos:

Any photo can be photoshoped it does not prove my opponents argument that "Tupac Shakur faked his death and is still alive" which is what this debate is about.

see for yourself below

http://thunder_1st.tripod.com......

Ignition key:

The reason you do not see the key is because it is black plastic it does not shine like a steel key would. I have had this debate before so I already knew this.

**I did as my opponent said and oppened his pic in "paint" you can see the key ring**

***See for yourself below

http://data.bmrparts.com......

The reason fans think 2pac is alive is because he was so beloved when he was alive this is why Elvis sightings are reported all the time. Same as my opponent I wish that 2pac was still alive in the physical form sadly he is not but he is alive in the hearts and minds of his fans evidence for that is the fact we are even having this debate.............

Somebody help me, tell me where to go from here cause even Thugs cry,
but do the Lord care?

Tupac Shakur

CousinVinny92

Pro

http://m.youtube.com...

Check this video out!

Anyways I see you have your view an I have mine. So I won't bother to keep debating to much this round. I enjoyed the debate hope you watch the video
IveGotUrOuts

Con

My OPP stated: "Anyways I see you have your view an I have mine. So I won't bother to keep debating to much this round." The fact we had a debate in the first place was because we have different view points.

The Tupac "is alive conspiracy" has no ground to stand on and no factual evidence which is why you must vote CON and my OPP pretty much quit because he knows this.

Vote CON
Posted by Alleyezonme 1 year ago
Alleyezonme
The thing about Pac is, everyone is asking the wrong questions. Everyone is trying to prove how he is still alive, that gets all nowhere. We already know there are far more facts giving us good reason to believe he is alive versus him being dead. But how isn't going to get us anywhere, because that way all we get is the same debate."

Which is someone saying "come on its been so and so years the man is dead let him rest in peace". Then another person simply saying "Pac faked his death and is coming back in the year blah blah blah". Tupac is very alive, why is simple, he was from birth, chosen to liberate people everywhere. No matter how you look at it he is alive, even if he is dead."

So of course I believe he is alive, he always wanted to be out of the spotlight. He said this many times, along with telling us why. And The 7 Day Theory concept, not just the album. Proves undeniable reasoning to the fact that he still lives physically. All the way to his lyrics, I won't even list those because that is something the reader should find if they really wanna know.

And there are just to many to list."
"I can't make you believe that way, although even playing his lyrics backwards proves he is alive. But if you still do not want to believe then that is a choice. It's not to wise to oppose the thought of this even being true if you haven't really listened to him though.

Or his life, if you study Pac you will see why people say he is alive. Now what do I mean by he is alive even if he is dead? Simple, his lyrics will inspire someone to finish his mission, well really the mission of all people. As soon as the right person understands the meaning behind his life and his legacy.

So even in death, if he is dead, he will still be the person who triggers someone's mind to finish his work. Which is something he also said before in an interview. He also said in a interview with black watch that is on YouTube that. The last album he made would be his last, how did he kn
Posted by markie.batiste 1 year ago
markie.batiste
You are all saying he is definitely dead even suge says nobody has seen 2Pac dead I know that doesn't make sense but if you watch this video and you need sound you will understand what I mean
Posted by TimmyFitz 1 year ago
TimmyFitz
He is dead. End of argument.
Posted by moyer308 1 year ago
moyer308
To those saying that the only thing the Pro side had was plagiarised evidence, the Con side had nothing besides an "Official Story" from wikipedia, which is not a valid source of information or facts due to the simple fact that anyone change, alter, or add to any story or article on wikipedia. For all anyone knows that "Official Story" could have been written by a 10 year old with no factual evidence and wasn't even alive during the time of Pac's alleged murder. The Pro side displayed valid arguments that he worded in his own words from info gathered from the source site (Unlike the con side that just copied and pasted from wiki and simply called it good because he threw a source in there) and even had good arguments based on his experience as a fan and follower of Tupac's life. The only thing the con side managed to do was trash talk and try to discredit everything the Pro side said with no evidence to back his claims besides his own opinions. I give this debate to the Pro side as a Tupac fan and on the simple fact that the con side brought nothing to the table except trash talk.
Posted by Jake15243 2 years ago
Jake15243
Pro had no arguments and as Con pointed out, his only good arguments were plagiarised. By the end of the debate the instigator gave up knowing he had no idea what to say, he failed, good job IveGotUrOuts.
Posted by GeoLaureate8 2 years ago
GeoLaureate8
"The Tupac "is alive conspiracy" has no ground to stand on and no factual evidence " - Con

Just becauae you dont like his evidence or you think it's weak doesn't mean that you can claim he had no evidence. Evidence is evidence whether you like it or not.

(Fyi, I'm neutral on this issue.)
Posted by K.GKevinGeary 2 years ago
K.GKevinGeary
I read a book about this instead of learning Spanish back in H,S, (i snuck the book into class), Tupac is most def dead, to pull this one of you would the coroner to fake his death certificate, the responding police officers would have to lie, the witlessness in Vegas would have to lie, the ambulance people would have to lie, the hospital would have to lie, and where ever Tupac is alive he would have to go undercover for life without anyone finding out, who knows this one is one individual who got shot, he is dead, his mother knows it, but it is good that people talk about this cause it keeps him in the spotlight hence people still listen to his music maybe if not pirating buy a cd, and mom's banks off of the conspiracy, and i would like the evidence to see that this tupac is still alive that points to the truth.
Posted by RacH3ll3 2 years ago
RacH3ll3
interesting...
Vote Placed by K.GKevinGeary 2 years ago
K.GKevinGeary
CousinVinny92IveGotUrOutsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both sides were good. However Tupac is most likely dead, con had good points but nothing to being substaniall that Tupac is still alive. THough CousinVinny92 gave an effort and it is extremely difficult to point probality that Pac is still alive, however Con gets the arguments.
Vote Placed by RacH3ll3 2 years ago
RacH3ll3
CousinVinny92IveGotUrOutsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Okay, i actually disagreed with Pro before this. But after reading the second round I did my research and now I kind of believe he is alive and living somewere. I think he will come back in 2014.
Vote Placed by Poachi 2 years ago
Poachi
CousinVinny92IveGotUrOutsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gives circumstantial evidence that proves it could have happened but doesn't prove that it did.
Vote Placed by JacobHession 2 years ago
JacobHession
CousinVinny92IveGotUrOutsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Honestly, neither debater was very effective in this round. However, the pro's argumentation was considerably weaker. Several key flaws were left untouched in the pro argumentation but the flaws in the con attacks cannot be compared to the logical jumps and inherent weaknesses in the pro side. On whole the con was more effective.