Tupac is a Better rapper than Biggie

Started: 2/11/2014 Category: Music

Tupac had content, lyrics, message, and showed more emotion, also was one of the greatest story tellers in Hip hop . Tupac sold many records than biggie and also kept things real in his raps .

Good morning all readers of

Allow me to rebut the first speakers opinions.

Alexis stated that Tupac has lyrics.. Well duh! All singers/rappers have lyrics.
Also "Tupas has sold many more albums than Biggie." This may be true, but the amount of albums sold is not a true indication of which is better. For example Gangnam Style (PSY) has sold MILLIONS of copies of the songs, but is he better than 2Pac or Biggie?

To be honest, I love Pacs style. Biggie is also a great rapper.
Most of Biggies songs are relaxing, and meaningful.

Thank you for reading.

both rappers is also telling a story but some of biggie stories doesn't add up tupac talks about more things that have to do with his life and how he was raised without a father
Many people love when an artiest really explain there struggle and way of creating a song and explaning it so many people can connect to it.
so pin my oppinon tupac is way better

"both rappers is telling a story"

First of all, Both* then instead of is, are. Also need some full stops and grammatical errors.

Anyways, I believe Pac is a great rapper, But I don't see how he is better than the Notorious B.I.G! They both have been rapping for a while (Well Biggie still is but Pacs life was cut short, Illuminati or actually a drive by) and they both have experience in rapping. Biggie is very lyrical, as well as Pac, but I don't compare they're actual rapping abilities!

For example, In Notorious B.I.G's song, Hypnotize, he is very calm and relaxed. He also tells a story during this. Great Song.

I want you to answer, "Is Tupac actually dead" and "Do 2Pacs lyrics compare to Biggies?"

Alexislawrence8043 forfeited this round.

Hey All! Since the opponent has forfeited a whole round, it means I have no rebuttal and will only have a small speech.

Quite a few of Biggies Album went Platinum, as well as a few of 2pacs, but, and I repeat, Biggies albums are much, MUCH more Lyrical then 2Pacs!

Thanks You!

(Note: Very Short, No Rebuttal Though !!!)
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Please fix the typo in the resolution, otherwise you may lose to semantics of "is."
Posted by dmussi12 2 years ago
This is all-around better correct? Not just technical prowess? If so, then you're going to win for sure.