Ravi_Ahlawat
KingEnder101

Turkey is Funding ISIS.Russians should destroy Turkey and ISIS both.

Ravi_Ahlawat

Pro

Turkey is Funding the ISIS.ISIS-Islamic state of Iraq and Syria.'
Russinas Should Destory Turkey and ISIS both.
KingEnder101

Con

I will be debating why Turkey isn't funding Isis and should not be warred on by Russia. May the best debater win. Now for the arguements.

Arguement 1: Turkey is fighting Isis
By June of 2015, Turkey had joined the coalition against Isis. It had launched several airstrikes against Isis targets, and arrested several suspected Isis members in raids across the country. Now for Russia

Arguement 2: Turkey is a member of NATO
Turkey has been a member of NATO since 1952. Should Russia launch airstrikes and send military units, such an attack would draw in the other members of Nato, including the U.S. This could cause WW3 and a possible end of the world. A Russia-Turkey war could light the fires for WW3. And the last arguement.

Arguement 3: A war wouldn't be in Russia's best interest
A war might draw reprocussions from NATO, as I said in the previous arguement. Another possible outcome would be sanctions from other world powers, causing further economic constriction, which could cause Russia to collapse under its own weight. The best way Russia could handle the situation is through negotiations and possible sanctions.
Ravi_Ahlawat

Pro

Ravi_Ahlawat forfeited this round.
KingEnder101

Con

I see my opponent has forfeited the round. I restate my previous points
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
The enemy of my enemy, (Kurds) is my "friend"..Not many years ago the US supported Al-Qaeda.....
http://www.vox.com...
Posted by Victor_I_V 1 year ago
Victor_I_V
funding ISIS. By buying stolen Syrian oil illegally from ISIS. I guess Putin said it directly recently.
Posted by EverlastingMoment 1 year ago
EverlastingMoment
Because of one incident between the Turkish and Russian military suddenly we should start a genocide of 73 million people.
Gg no re
Posted by Yassine 1 year ago
Yassine
- Turkey is funding what now?!