Turquoise is Better than Teal

I've heard, when I was soldiering with the Cantiaci, that turquoise and teal are the same color. I'm here to tell, *snap* the American people , that, uh, turquoise is far better than teal. Good luck, Gaul.

You are a savage. When I was greatly soldiering in Canadia, I killed many Canadians who wore the traditional turquoise, a color of evil. In china, turquoise is considered to suck the genitalia of many hermaphrodites.
I don't need your luck, because you are the bourgeoise.

Unfortunately, you are a blind who can't tell the difference between turquoise and teal. When I was soldiering in the very same place, the Canadian barbarians were wearing teal, not turquoise, because teal is the TRUE colour of evil. In summary, tu stulti est, and Hiter wore teal undergarments.

Hitler didn't wear undergarments, he only had one testicle, thus eliminating the need for panties and/or boxer briefs.

You spelt color wrong.

If I am blind, how am I typing this?

The Canadians are not barbarians. This was just a simple attempt at ridding the world of French Canadians.

You have an okapi to whom you dictate your desired messages and then he types in with his hooves.

Anyway, the fact of the matter is, undergarments doesn't necessarily mean underpants. He wore a brassier every day while running the Nazi's which happened to be teal. He even had a name for it, "Mein Schnitzel Magnet". Hitler was evil, and wore a teal bra.

It is illegal to domesticate Okapi.

As we all know, mein schnitzel magnet was aquamarine. I know because I bought it on the Internet and am wearing it right now.

Anyway, I am winning, because teal is better than turquoise and have the ability to use sorcery.
Vote Placed by HeartOfGod 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: This debate was purely subjective really.