raifal
Chelicerae

Tv add

Chelicerae

raifal

Con

Most of the television adds in India are capable to affect human minds badly.
Chelicerae

Pro

I have read the very brief opening statement by raifal, and will post my criticisms of his argument.

1: Pro has not provided any form of evidence of his claim whatsoever. He simply asserts the notion without proving that it is true.

2: Pro has not clearly defined what a television ad is, what affects is, and what badly is.

3: Pro has not proposed a solution to the supposed problem.
raifal

Con

According to supreme court of india, 'a tv show motivates thought and action and assures a high degree of attention and retention as compared to the printend word.The ideas will have a strong impact on the minds of the viewers and can affect emotions. Therefore it has much potential for evil as it has for good and has an equal pottential to instill or cultivate violent or bad behavior.'
Tv adds like, 'Tvs wego', 'clean and clear', ' vodafone latest' are such examples. These adds shows visuals, that will affect human minds badly.
*Clean and clear- a girl makes heavy sound to wake up her friend from bed. That activity will affect the person's mind badly, it may also creates negetivity to that person whole day.
*Vodafone- a small girl and boy are in conversation in a hidden place. a dog is stands to help them by not let others to pass by. This will tempt children to copy this. actually there is no need to children of that age to do that.
*Tvs wego- two girls copeting eachother by showing sexual emotions with their partners. There is no connections between a bike and that.
Chelicerae

Pro

1: Pro has only fulfilled two out of three of the arguments I presented. He still has not clearly defined his terms, which are entirely subjective, and therefore make things confusing if he doesn't. He has also not explained why these advertisements are a problem, and what can fix them.

2: Pro has not shown that the Supreme Court of India has enough knowledge to make a decision of that nature. What credentials do they hold to make such a statement?

3: Pro has provided examples of three advertisements. Most definitions would not quantify this as showing that the majority of television ads are harmful.

4: Pro has not shown that these ads specifically have a negative effect on the human brain. He has shown that television can be harmful, but has not shown that these advertisements are harmful.
raifal

Con

raifal forfeited this round.
Chelicerae

Pro

My opponent has forfeited this round. I have no further arguments to make in addition to my previous points.
raifal

Con

raifal forfeited this round.
Chelicerae

Pro

raifal

Con

raifal forfeited this round.
Chelicerae

Pro

To recap:
-Pro conceded every single round. Therefore, my points remain. For this reason, you should vote Con.
Posted by Chelicerae 4 years ago
Chelicerae
Technically, but he took the Pro position in his opening statements, so I had to take the Con position regardless.
Posted by Mr 4 years ago
Mr
isnt Cheliceraethe pro to the subject ?
Posted by Chelicerae 4 years ago
Chelicerae
I have no idea, but I took this anyway.
Posted by angrymen 4 years ago
angrymen
What exactly are you trying to debate about?
Vote Placed by yboy403 4 years ago
yboy403
raifalCheliceraeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Anybody who read the debate shouldn't need an RFD.