Twilight Sparkle is the best character out of the Mane 6 in MLP:FiM

Twilight is polite, respects others, exhibits the most character development, is intelligent and wise, and has enough character flaws to properly balance her overall character.

(This is my first debate, so please tell me if I do something wrong)

I accept this debate, and will argue that Fluttershy is the best pony.

Alright, now we each get to post our main argument. In round three we'll rebuttal each other's round 2 arguments.
First off, Twilight is respectful. For example, in Green Isn't Your Color, she respects their right to privacy even though she knows that telling them would help them. In Luna Eclipsed, she helps out Luna even though everypony else was afraid of her.
Second, Twilight is wise and intelligent. She is probably the most intelligent of the mane 6. She has saved Equestria many times with her ability to notice details and her critical thinking. For example, in the first episode, she predicted Nightmare Moon's return, and in A Canterlot Wedding, noticed that Cadance was acting different and discovered that she was imposter. Countless other times Twilight has shown her superior intelligence throughout the show.
Third, throughout the show, Twilight has shown the most character development. In the first episode, Twilight learns that friends are more important than she thought. In Feeling Pinkie Keen, she learns that sometimes there are things she can't explain that just happen anyway. In fact, Twilight learns something new in almost every episdoe, and sends Celestia a letter about it.
Lastly, Twilight has the right number of character flaws to balance her overall character. She has OCD tendencies, that have been shown in episodes like Lesson Zero. Also in that episode, her tendency to make a big deal over soomething little was shown, as well as in It's About Time. Lastly, her tendency to put study over friends, which she overcomes mostly in the first few episodes, but not completely. For example, in Griffin the Brush Off, she ignores Pinkie's rambling about Rainbow Dash and focusses on her books instead.
This is why Twilight is best pony.
Thank you for accepting my challenge, by the way. Sorry this took so long ._. Starting a debate right before finals was a bad idea, I thought I would have more time to work on this yesterday T_T

I believe that Fluttershy is the best main pony because of three things= Cuteness, Peacefulness, and compassion for everything, including things that could easily kill her.

Fluttershy is, by far, the cutest of the ponies. Watch the first two videos, and look at her eyes, personality, and her pose.

You can see from my third video that Fluttershy is in harmony with nature, and loves everything.

Compassion for things that could easily kill her:

This point ties in with Peacefulness, and the last three videos will show that fluttershy thinks that every animal should be dealt with with love and compassion.

Also, Fluttershy also has the perfect balance of flaws. She is shy and not assertive, but is great with animals and is peaceful.

DerpyBubbles forfeited this round.

I am sorry to see your forfeit. I will not argue this round, as it would be unfair.